FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New version - no changelog again - new bug

<<

Seen1on7

Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:16 pm

New version - no changelog again - new bug

A new WP7 version is available. But not changelog so far.

And already another bug: if your phone is set to german, the game will switch to german, too. If you change it to english in-game, it will reset to german the next time you start the game. Maybe this happens to all other languages, too.

This wouldn't be that bad... but the german translation is POOR. Wrong words, funny words and wrong sze - text running out of boxes/buttons. This is also an old issue since 2.x, but now we can't switch to english. Yes i offered to help translate it to german but you didn't respond.

DAMN HAYPI i would really like to call you dumbasses (yes cause i report bugs here and via mail and most of them dont get answered or you dont take care about it and you are not able to fix it for months and every new version has new REALLY annoying bugs) - but i dont like to get banned from the forums.... well tbh, i dont care, so here it is: there must be working lots of dumbasses @ haypi. :twisted:

If you don't care about WP7, just quit and come back when you do. But don't take our money and leave us with all the bugs.
<<

Magic1976

Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:47 pm

Re: New version - no changelog again - new bug

hey fellow WP7 user, i do suffer from exactly the same issues you described.

and actually i do feel the same about haypi. how can it be that i can not donate coins to my ally in 1-coin-steps, i always have to donate a multiple of 5 coins?
how can it be that i need to change my WP7 phone settings in order to get the marektplace working......still?
how can it be that i cant read ally war mails anymore.....didn't a single guy at haypi do QA on the WP7 version?

really, if you don't like WP7, if you do not have the skills or resources to code and test it, or whatever, just quit!!!

i do like the game a lot, but every WP7 version you release you get me a little closer to the edge.....

magic
<<

support4

Elite

Post Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:54 am

Re: New version - no changelog again - new bug

1. For the language problem, our game will give preference to your device language, we will consider to change this in the future.
2. For the alliance coins, we had notice this, we will try to fix it ASAP.
3. For your alliance war report, please download the lastest version 3.04, this had been fixed.
4. For the shop problem, wp do not allowed us to have our own purchase plantform, they will develop one for themselves in the future, hope you understand and you have to purchase coins through this way:
viewtopic.php?f=275&t=9847

Return to Windows Phone 7 Version