Favorite Spots List gets overwritten

<<

Seen1on7

Post Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:42 pm

Favorite Spots List gets overwritten

Hi,

the fav list gets overwritten/cleared by several ways on wp7:

1) if you add a fav point through different ways
2) if you have two accounts on one phone, they seem to share one list and the other gets lost

This happens since v2.xx and i reported it to support long time ago. When will this be fixed?
<<

support4

Elite

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:42 am

Re: Favorite Spots List gets overwritten

Seen1on7 wrote:Hi,

the fav list gets overwritten/cleared by several ways on wp7:

1) if you add a fav point through different ways
2) if you have two accounts on one phone, they seem to share one list and the other gets lost

This happens since v2.xx and i reported it to support long time ago. When will this be fixed?

If you delete the app when you upgrade your game version, you will lost your your fav list.
And If you add your list on A device, it will not move to B device when you login the same account, please check it.
<<

Seen1on7

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:12 am

Re: Favorite Spots List gets overwritten

I dont talk about two devices. I also don't talk about uninstalling. Please read carefully what i wrote.
You can add a fav two ways:

1) browse the map, enter and hit "add it fav"
2) enter the fav list and add a fav by coords

I dont know exactly what makes this happen, but if you add the favs both ways it often happens that the complete list gets deleted. Other users have reported this issue here afaik and my friend also has the same issue.

If you switch to second account (open task in the task list, dont remember the number) and add the first favorite there, the complete list gets deleted (even on the other account). And the list is shared between both accounts (on different servers!).

Return to Windows Phone 7 Version