FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

My problems with wp7 version

<<

mrchillz

Post Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:34 pm

My problems with wp7 version

1) PUSH NOTIFICATIONS! There is a huge disadvantage to never knowing when you're being attacked. If your not in the right city you dont even get the red "to be attacked" countdown. I lost a sub without even knowing, and I was online the whole time it was happening!

2) Map readability is very poor. The numbers need to be bigger similar to the iPhone's map. I've attacked lvl 0 oasis's thinking they were lvl 9, and forget about looking for people to attack. Its simply too hard to make anything out.

3) Most times going into alliance chat results in the game crashing. Sure you can letter, but it makes it difficult to communicate with your alliance and takes one of the social aspects away.

4) Sometimes hitting the command button causes the game to crash. I lost 12k cats, and 40k inf because of this. I kept logging back in and trying again, but it kept happening. 6 times in total!

4) PERFORMANCE! The game starts out not too bad, but the longer you play the slower and more bogged down it gets. Even when you first start though, the simple animation of the windmill isn't smooth. Eventually it gets to the point that the game is barely playable.

Problems are all as of 3.2 to 3.3. I love this game, and have spent money, but I have quit playing now, and refuse to come back until some of these things at least are fixed.
<<

support4

Elite

Post Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:22 pm

Re: My problems with wp7 version

mrchillz wrote:1) PUSH NOTIFICATIONS! There is a huge disadvantage to never knowing when you're being attacked. If your not in the right city you dont even get the red "to be attacked" countdown. I lost a sub without even knowing, and I was online the whole time it was happening!

2) Map readability is very poor. The numbers need to be bigger similar to the iPhone's map. I've attacked lvl 0 oasis's thinking they were lvl 9, and forget about looking for people to attack. Its simply too hard to make anything out.

3) Most times going into alliance chat results in the game crashing. Sure you can letter, but it makes it difficult to communicate with your alliance and takes one of the social aspects away.

4) Sometimes hitting the command button causes the game to crash. I lost 12k cats, and 40k inf because of this. I kept logging back in and trying again, but it kept happening. 6 times in total!

4) PERFORMANCE! The game starts out not too bad, but the longer you play the slower and more bogged down it gets. Even when you first start though, the simple animation of the windmill isn't smooth. Eventually it gets to the point that the game is barely playable.

Problems are all as of 3.2 to 3.3. I love this game, and have spent money, but I have quit playing now, and refuse to come back until some of these things at least are fixed.

Hello,
You can set your notification through this way:
main building--management--config--choose "yes".
When you met some lag or crash, please restart your app, this will help you to clear the buffer memory in your device, it is very helpful and we will try to improve our game.
For your AC problem, please try to pm me to tell me the detail info of your device and game version, then I will check it.
We will also consider the suggesion you said.
<<

mrchillz

Post Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Hi thanks for answering. Are you saying other people with windows phone are getting push notifications? I've been playing since oct 2010, and i've never got one, and yes the option is always turned on. I can log in with a friends iPhone, and they will start getting all my push.. I've had a friend telling me whenever i'm under attack, but its inconvienent to say the least.
<<

support4

Elite

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:53 am

mrchillz wrote:Hi thanks for answering. Are you saying other people with windows phone are getting push notifications? I've been playing since oct 2010, and i've never got one, and yes the option is always turned on. I can log in with a friends iPhone, and they will start getting all my push.. I've had a friend telling me whenever i'm under attack, but its inconvienent to say the least.

If you login your friends device, ask him login his own account or close the notification, please try again.
<<

bartyPL

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:00 pm

... 2 years later and none of the above is fixed, plus I would imagine that the expert should know better that push notifications are not working with WP7

Return to Windows Phone 7 Version