FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

HTC ISSUES

<<

support4

Elite

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:02 am

Re: HTC ISSUES

Muharib wrote:I've got another issue with my htc hd7. After I logged in the main screen freezes, I cant do anything, it doesnt show any of my recourses and doesnt react to any of the buttons. Any ideas?

Thankd

Please make sure you use the lastest version and if so, please tell me whether this happened every time and whether your wifi has no problem.
If you still have problem, please pm me and tell me the detail info of your device, then I will check it.
<<

McTigger

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:01 pm

i use the newest version of haypi.

today i got kicked out of the game cause of ac again... so this problem isn't solved yet.

market works fine now i think. didn't sold or bought anything, but the prices are now shown correctly.
<<

support4

Elite

Post Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:17 am

McTigger wrote:i use the newest version of haypi.

today i got kicked out of the game cause of ac again... so this problem isn't solved yet.

market works fine now i think. didn't sold or bought anything, but the prices are now shown correctly.

Please give me the detail info of your device and the language you use, then I will check it for you again.
You can give me a PM if you do not give your privete info in our forum.
<<

McTigger

Post Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:09 am

i use the HTC HD7 and play the game in English

newest update of OS, FW and Game

btw since the update i can't sell ressources anymore.

the price is fixed, but when i clic on sell, and then on ok, i didn't get the respond that reqeust it send or whatever and it isn't shown in mylisted
<<

support4

Elite

Post Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:35 pm

McTigger wrote:i use the HTC HD7 and play the game in English

newest update of OS, FW and Game

btw since the update i can't sell ressources anymore.

the price is fixed, but when i clic on sell, and then on ok, i didn't get the respond that reqeust it send or whatever and it isn't shown in mylisted

Thank you for your reply, I will try to check your situation after I gain a HD7 from our technicist, if it has some problem, we will try to fix it in next version.
Previous

Return to Windows Phone 7 Version