FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Donation Problem

<<

SnowCherry

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:44 am

Donation Problem

I was directed by Panda from the Report bugs' forum to post my issue here. Please, anyone, let me know if you can help me. My alliance has already threatened to kick me out because I have no contribution points. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled several times and I have no updates. Here is my original post regarding donating resources to alliance:

I can click on the donation button an enter the screen. It is the calculator that is screwed up. All the resources you r going to donate are set at default 0, and it correctly shows what resources I have available to donate. But when I try to change the 0 to, lets say 7700 wood, it stays at 0. Also sometimes when I am fooling around with the wood trying to punch in the amount I want to donate, it sticks a number in another resource box (usually the number 1000). Oddly enough, my market works just fine for when I want to punch in an amount I want to buy or sell in market. Only the donation part is messed up. And just to clarify, it is not only the wood resource but ALL resource fields that are stubborn and stays on 0, unless it messes up and sticks 1000 in another field I was not fooling with to being with.
<<

Waverox

Baron

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:57 pm

Re: Donation Problem

Contact in game support maybe they can help
" At the End Of The Day Even God Fears Me"
<<

alanwalsh4

Citizen

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:00 pm

Waverox wrote:Contact in game support maybe they can help

yeah i agree contact ingame support as none of us can help with technical problems such as that
s50...alanwalsh...inactive
s74...alanwalsh2...inactive
s75...alanwalsh6...active
s76...alanwalsh3...active
s82...alanwalsh4...very active
s82...alanwalsh5...active
s83...vicont1...active

sky tought blank posting was a secret :P
alanwalsh4 wrote:
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:26 pm

SnowCherry wrote:My alliance has already threatened to kick me out because I have no contribution points.

Leave your alliance, they only care about your donations instead of you...
SnowCherry wrote:I can click on the donation button an enter the screen. It is the calculator that is screwed up. All the resources you r going to donate are set at default 0, and it correctly shows what resources I have available to donate. But when I try to change the 0 to, lets say 7700 wood, it stays at 0. Also sometimes when I am fooling around with the wood trying to punch in the amount I want to donate, it sticks a number in another resource box (usually the number 1000).

Try dragging the slider instead of inputting a number.
There's an update coming soon as well that will hopefully fix that, if it doesn't then email kingdomsupport@haypi.com or support in your server
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

PandaFun

Marquis

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:39 am

SnowCherry wrote:I was directed by Panda from the Report bugs' forum to post my issue here. Please, anyone, let me know if you can help me. My alliance has already threatened to kick me out because I have no contribution points. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled several times and I have no updates. Here is my original post regarding donating resources to alliance:

I can click on the donation button an enter the screen. It is the calculator that is screwed up. All the resources you r going to donate are set at default 0, and it correctly shows what resources I have available to donate. But when I try to change the 0 to, lets say 7700 wood, it stays at 0. Also sometimes when I am fooling around with the wood trying to punch in the amount I want to donate, it sticks a number in another resource box (usually the number 1000). Oddly enough, my market works just fine for when I want to punch in an amount I want to buy or sell in market. Only the donation part is messed up. And just to clarify, it is not only the wood resource but ALL resource fields that are stubborn and stays on 0, unless it messes up and sticks 1000 in another field I was not fooling with to being with.

It would be in your best interest to contact your in-game support via Letter. They live on GMT so they may not answer you right away

Ex-Expert s64 (116) and 86
<<

support1

Elite

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:50 am

I will ask Winona to contact you directly and please hold on.
<<

mper

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:25 pm

As said earlier try sliding your finger on the bottom meter under the resource that you would like to donate. Unfortunately that means we can only donate in increments of 1000s for resources, 10s for gold, and 5s for coins. I hate seeing other members of my alliance contributing < 5 coins or add numbers for resources and gold since I can't do the same.
<<

Seen1on7

Post Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:45 pm

mper wrote:As said earlier try sliding your finger on the bottom meter under the resource that you would like to donate. Unfortunately that means we can only donate in increments of 1000s for resources, 10s for gold, and 5s for coins. I hate seeing other members of my alliance contributing < 5 coins or add numbers for resources and gold since I can't do the same.

This is also a bug for some time now. Unable to enter numbers, we can only use the slider but then it increments by 5, 10 etc.
For coins, it might be to much.
For gold, it is too slow.
For ressources, its hard to hit the exact amount.

FIX IT please!
<<

Katelyn75

Post Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:30 pm

And there it is. Another problem with the mines. :) It doesn't allow resources for yourself.
<<

support4

Elite

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:47 am

We will consider the suggestion all players said here.But for the mine resource output, you have to donate them to your alliance, because alliance has no resource land and mine only create honor and prestiges.Please check it.

Return to Windows Phone 7 Version