FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

new problems

<<

Pizot

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:46 am

new problems

I'm on a Samsung focus. Sense update 3.0 have had loading screen problem starting this morning cannot interact with buildings. Can still move around and see allot them. Hitting hunt, occupy, or buy resources from treasure screen boots me from game.

Also resource screen says 155866/449300 at 115 per hour.
Even gold and coins . Resource not counting but seems to be adding right by next login.

Trying to donate to alliance reads all 0.

Loved the game up till this point including the new things.

There can be only one and you will bow before me. :twisted:
<<

AnDrPepper

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:47 am

Re: new problems

I also have a Samsung Focus. :idea: To fix that for each time you log into the game first hit the back button when you see the 'Welcome...' message, then switch to a sub city immediately. You should be able to play with no problem afterwards. If you do not have a sub city I'm not sure how to help then.
<<

urslayer63

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:25 pm

same issues here win 7. I cannot log main account but my other account has no issues ...I hate starving troops and other problems similar to alliance donation etc. Also I noted that if I do get lucky and bypass start as soon as I read mail I am done again...This sucks glad I have not spent alot of money as well as time supporting this game, it is close to being permanantly deleted. COme on guys I have reinstalled, rebooted, re-tried, reinvested and now I am about to re-tire....
<<

Pizot

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:33 pm

I'm now max on resource and losing ground on improving city

Have been attacked and lost army by unknown person.
Tried to read war report and game freezes.( i.e. White screen grey circle in middle. 3 Attempts 3 fail) was able to read a scout, lost oasis ,and the daily gifts .

Not really expecting anything for the loses. I'm just a free player.

But some acknowledgement to this problem ( I've had for to days now ) by someone of importance would be nice.

P.s forgot to mention in original post Used back button instead of close to get around load screen.

[/color]
There can be only one and you will bow before me. :twisted:
<<

Iamachump

Post Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:29 am

I can't get past loading... I have Samsung focus as well. Anyone know what we are supposed to do
<<

Pizot

Post Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:48 pm

To person or persons responsible for the fix:

Thank you very much. Figure you don't here that much(i.e. There always ready to b#$%& never willing to praise). So once again thank you for all your hard work.

Looking forward to all the new stuff in the future.

There can be only one and you will bow before me :twisted:

Return to Windows Phone 7 Version