FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

version 3.0 issues

<<

VinnyN33

Post Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:11 pm

version 3.0 issues

I downloaded the new version and keep having issues. I have reinstalled the program 7 times. Every time I log in. I get a loading message and nothing happens. I need help. My troops are exposed and war refuse is off.
<<

lncognito

Post Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Re: version 3.0 issues

If you've been browsing the forums you may have noticed people having a similar problem. To get past the load screen you must press the back key on your phone as opposed to hitting the close button on the haypi popup
<<

qsxfthnko

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:37 am

Re: version 3.0 issues

lncognito wrote:If you've been browsing the forums you may have noticed people having a similar problem. To get past the load screen you must press the back key on your phone as opposed to hitting the close button on the haypi popup

The way I heard it, after doing this, you could use the city window to go to another city, then go back to your main and you can play. I lost my account and had to start over, so I was only level 2 when this happened to me and therefore couldn't test the above. When I go back I get to the game but I can't use any of my buildings and my resource readings are all nonsense i.e. This doesn't work for me, I can't play on my WP7 and Reinstalling doesn't help.

Return to Windows Phone 7 Version