FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Version 3.0 not on WP7 Marketplace

<<

tankatc

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Re: Version 3.0 not on WP7 Marketplace

Thanks Odenx,

Lets all start by writing negative reviews in the market store so less people download the app. This might get somewhere if we get the rating down as low as possible.
<<

VinnyN33

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:20 pm

Very simply put, Haypi has dropped the ball here. They should not have released this update until it was cleared on all the operating systems. WP7 users spend money on this game just like Apple and Droid users do and yet we continually get shafted by Haypi. This is unacceptable. I have way too much time and money invested into this game to have Haypi screw it up by not properly preparing this update for all systems.
<<

Klonghorn

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:33 pm

HAYPI I CANT LOG ON NO UPDATE IN MARKETPLACE THIS SUCKS I WNT TO LLAY BUT NO UPDATE Y IS THIS NXT TIME FIX WP7 USERS FIRST THN DO IPHONES AND ANDROID U GOTTA DO THE WEAK TO DO THE STRONG
Klonghorn
<<

devryan13

Conqueror

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:51 pm

Why don't you complain to microsoft? you know they had another whole business day to approve it and did not. Tbh the iphone players were getting pretty upset that they were not releasing 3.0 and waited so long for windows phone.
<<

Odin80

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Was für ein Scheiss, da hat man mal ein freien tag und dann sowas.
<<

tankatc

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:05 pm

devryan13 wrote:Why don't you complain to microsoft? you know they had another whole business day to approve it and did not. Tbh the iphone players were getting pretty upset that they were not releasing 3.0 and waited so long for windows phone.

At least it would have been fair to all players, now, it is not fair at all. This is why it was such a bad buisness decision Devryan13. In the buisness world, when poor decision like that are taken, it will always end up affecting the income of the company.

It is so easy to dump the responsabilities to the others when in fact they have only themselves to blame.
<<

NappyRedd

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Im done being mad, I enjoy the game. As long as I'm not being farmed and there's something being done to get us on and compensated its fine.
<<

goodall

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:15 pm

Not happy at all ,haven't got enough crops so my troops will starve and then I will be attacked for prestige points that's taken alot of time to build up,I was nearly ready to level up ,gutted
<<

mrchillz1

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:53 pm

devryan13 wrote:Why don't you complain to microsoft? you know they had another whole business day to approve it and did not. Tbh the iphone players were getting pretty upset that they were not releasing 3.0 and waited so long for windows phone.

The iPhone players were getting upset? Try cutting them out of a game they've sunk time and money into while at the same time letting everyone else play. Thats a reason to be upset, not waiting a couple days longer for an update ffs. Get a grip. And quit telling people to blame windows. It is no secret that apps can take longer to get approved on windows phone. We should probably blame the earth for not being strong enough to handle our pollution as well right?
<<

odenx

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:34 pm

I posted negative in the marketplace. This company is a joke. Instead of an apology for the shortsighted decision they blame Microsoft. Very weak. Now its time to post this to Facebook and twitter!
PreviousNext

Return to Windows Phone 7 Version