FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

2 Days behind?

<<

Nathan05

King

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:57 pm

Re: 2 Days behind?

ok heres the deal for WP7 Users, currently everyone is in WR until further notice so you wont lose any troops to other players... also any troops you lose to starvation during the period you are offline i recommend taking a SS of the starve report and emailing it to support for some compensation at kingdomsupport@haypi.com
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

CaseyTatum

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:03 pm

thanks Nathan, makes sense, glad to hear that. i feel better now.
<<

Duskwood

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:04 pm

I agree this is not on wp7. Haypi needed a transition stage for the update for seamless play. If this did not affect our cities that is one thing, but we all know that this will affect our resources harshly and it makes this fun game turn into a not so fun poorly run game in my eyes. This falls back to many free to play game mentalities that fail rapidly. If a game states it is supported by windows operating system, then I would assume there would be no issues for released versions in a timely manner. Haypi lets try to look at other sources for updates if marketplace is not working for you. A link here for the update would be ideal to fix this downtime.
<<

Sheenius

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:35 pm

Or atleast a way to log back on and handle some things.
<<

devryan13

Conqueror

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:12 pm

I can't really blame haypi after the trouble microsoft is giving them on several issues. You would think windows phone would want things like haypi
<<

mrchillz1

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:32 pm

What issues are you reffering to?
<<

Jesuits

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:45 pm

I am definitely happy to hear about the WR for all users, good to know my armies and bases are protected.
I understand WP7 having issues related specifically to its OS that yall have to deal with. However, I do think Haypi should have taken that into account and not gone live with 3.0 until all platform marketplaces were approved. I hope they take this into account with further updates as to keep a level playing field. I wonder would they have pushed the update out if WP7 and Android were ready to go and iOS being the one who was going to be 2-3 Days behind?
<<

Duskwood

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:02 pm

I wonder would they have pushed the update out if WP7 and Android were ready to go and iOS being the one who was going to be 2-3 Days behind?

I doubt iOS would have seen the same outcome. It is well known that most apps revolve around the iOS. But you made me laugh and I appreciate that.
<<

CaseyTatum

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:56 pm

agrees with dusk....just look at the header above for this site. you would think they would like to promote or even brag that this is an app that crosses multiple OS' but everything ingame and on their sites say it's an iphone app.
<<

tandersroc

Post Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:36 am

devryan13 wrote:I can't really blame haypi after the trouble microsoft is giving them on several issues. You would think windows phone would want things like haypi

Please...
I can easily blame haypi, cause where I'm sitting its all their fault. I'm sure you'll find a way to blame the fact that it just sits on loading or all of the problems people are having across all platforms with the 3.0 update on MS though :|
PreviousNext

Return to Windows Phone 7 Version