FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Alliance Chat Crashing App back to Main

<<

MadKemist

Post Fri May 13, 2011 9:32 am

Alliance Chat Crashing App back to Main

I've read most of the problems for this app for WP7's. I too have a Samsung
Focus, and I have not found where the Alliance Chat has been fixed. I would say about 3/4 times I try to connect to AC I crash back to my phone's main screen. Any idea when this will be fixed? It looks like this problem was first reported by other users back in February and you're already up to v 2.14. I realize these things take time but if I left my customers hanging this long I wouldn't have them as a customer too long. Love the game, but the product borderline.
<<

dizzy3107

Post Wed May 18, 2011 8:16 am

Re: Alliance Chat Crashing App back to Main

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall cause mine was messing up with the markets and the I did that and it was fixed dont just update but uninstall
<<

MadKemist

Post Fri May 20, 2011 3:52 pm

Yes, I did a total uninstall and power shut down. Then I downloaded the app again and i still have the same problem. Thanks for the attempt though.
<<

Sheenius

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:27 pm

I still have that problem. With AC and PM's.
<<

Stacy186

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:50 pm

I am dealing with the same thing and have tried the reinstall thing many times. I just end up turning phone off and waiting a while sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Also in mail I have to delete their message and then send for them to see it. Now with this update mess I want to quit. I just don't understand why even offer a game to a platform that is such a mess I would have rather not ever started. Now I feel I invested to much to give up. This is so irritating!

Return to Windows Phone 7 Version