FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Refer Breaking game...

<<

biggyd5

Post Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:32 am

Refer Breaking game...

So I have invited 5 people to this game who have all joined after receiving my email. They also put down when singing up that I am their friend. We all hit lvl 4 together and BAM. NOTHING. I have 0 prestige 0 anything. This is my thanks for bringing people to the game.
<<

TatsujinK

Marquis

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Re: Refer Breaking game...

biggyd5 wrote:So I have invited 5 people to this game who have all joined after receiving my email. They also put down when singing up that I am their friend. We all hit lvl 4 together and BAM. NOTHING. I have 0 prestige 0 anything. This is my thanks for bringing people to the game.

Wait... how can you hit level 4 (1150 prestige) and then have 0 prestige?

If your certain they referred you - give time for the server to refresh and MAKE SURE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE TASK - so collect the rewards via "Task --> refer --> collect"

Vayneglory wrote:Post count doesn't matter, quit bragging about it.

Am I the only one who laughs when people put "Very active" in their signature next to their name?
<<

Dudemanjr

Veteran

Post Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:34 am

R u sure thry t lvl four? Tge city might say it but the actual title they have could still be 3 make sure they clicked the finish task button
S4
<<

TatsujinK

Marquis

Post Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:13 am

Dudemanjr wrote:R u sure thry t lvl four? Tge city might say it but the actual title they have could still be 3 make sure they clicked the finish task button

That doesn't happen anymore - your referring to an older version of the game where civilisation would increase but the title wouldn't - now the civilisation stays the same until the title has been upgraded

Vayneglory wrote:Post count doesn't matter, quit bragging about it.

Am I the only one who laughs when people put "Very active" in their signature next to their name?
<<

EpikYummeh

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:59 pm

But the referral feature isn't making playing impossible, it it? You can still play but you just didn't get the prestige and resource rewards. Did you finish the task or does it not let you collect the reward?
I forum here on my LG Quantum only.

Return to Windows Phone 7 Version