FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Issue reports (HTC HD7)

<<

kei0

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:16 am

Issue reports (HTC HD7)

Hi,

Just thought I'd add some player input as to what kinds of issues I've experienced as I was playing this game.

The following issues have been identified by me on an HTC HD7 (Windows Phone 7) on the most recent two Windows Phone updates:

- When resuming to the game, my game either crashes with a "Please check your network connection" error, or it'll simply get stuck at the "Loading..." screen. It usually takes me two or three tries before I can properly log in again. This happens on both the Wi-fi and 3G data connection.

- When attempting to "command" during an attack, around 30% of the time the game will just jump back to the city screen for no reason.

- When attempting to browse the miscellaneous items in the market, the search results will show one of the four basic resources no matter what I click on.

These issues were not identified on my girlfriend's iPhone4, so I'm guessing it's either Windows Phone 7 or HTC HD7 Specific....

Anyways, it's good enough a game for me to keep playing while enduring all the "inconveniences". But it'd be very nice to have an update that fixes some, if not all of these issues...?
<<

support1

Elite

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:56 am

Re: Issue reports (HTC HD7)

Thanks for your detailed report, and I have reported the problem to our WP7 project team and we will test it.
<<

support1

Elite

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:40 am

Plus: If possible, please offer ss to us to help us find the problem if there is any.
<<

jackleung

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:42 pm

On the latest version (2.12), I still encounter the favorite list (spots) getting lost randomly. This is really annoying and please have it fixed. Thanks.
<<

tankatc

Post Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:30 pm

I experiences the same problems as listed in the post. It seems that the 2.13 version has lowered the amount of times the server connection problem occurs, but it still happens.
<<

tankatc

Post Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:32 pm

Support team,

Another bug I have experienced is that sometime, when I load a battle screen, some units are missing (ie instead of seeing all 4 types of units, I only see one or two) This happens on both sides of the field.

All I have to do to correctthe situation is to close the attack window and load it again. It just scared the hell out of me the first time that this happened! I thought I had l;ost all my cats!
<<

kei0

Post Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:15 am

Actually I've been experiencing the issue where the battle screen shows up with no units as well. So let's add that to the list =D
<<

bluntx360

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:05 pm

this happends too me
<<

VinnyN33

Post Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:20 pm

I am having issues on my Samsung Focus. everytime I log in, I get the faded out loading page and nothing happens, I have to install the entire app again.
Also, when I log in for the first time, all my resources say output of 115.
Cannot deploy my troops. Cannot get oases.

Feel like I am twisting in the wind. When I log in from someone's iphone, no problems.

Return to Windows Phone 7 Version