FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 53 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:01 am

Server 53 Expert Nominations Discussion

So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerening the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.
<<

Shakezz

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:51 pm

Re: Server 53 Expert Nominations Discussion

Edited after a chat :) Good luck too all :D
Last edited by Shakezz on Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Erasimus

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:07 pm

To shakezz: I have helped members of my alliance so why shouldn't they be allowed to nominate me? I help people in wc when I can too so don't be angry because my alliance likes me. I see you being helpful too and think you would also make a good expert.

To shadetale: Notgey is asking for nominations in wc. I have a ss of it.
<<

Shakezz

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Thanks man, i have been trying to help alot, but i was just annoyed that all my help doesnt get recognised thats all :P
I Disagree with that guys spamming chat every 2 mins asking for votes, hes acctually breaking the rules by spamming all the time.

Anyways, lets just help and hope for the best, Good luck :)

P.S
sorry dude :)
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:26 pm

Shakezz wrote:Thanks man, i have been trying to help alot, but i was just annoyed that all my help doesnt get recognised thats all :P
I Disagree with that guys spamming chat every 2 mins asking for votes, hes acctually breaking the rules by spamming all the time.

Anyways, lets just help and hope for the best, Good luck :)

P.S
sorry dude :)

if someone is spamming and asking for votes, thenn take a screenshot and send to kingdomsupport@haypil.com
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

PotatoIC

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:25 pm

Erasimus, on the nomination page you said that the rule is 1 ad per page. In reality, the rules state that it is 1 ad per 5 minutes. Also that was a lie, you posted multiple ads per page. I was keeping people from swearing in chat and stopping people (like you) from spamming while newbies asked for help. I'm sorry if that bothers you.
<<

ett

Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:39 pm

We need deserving Experts in S53 because of the constant spams and racism comments we receive on WC everyday. i hope you can give us an old Expert from another server temporarily or permanently to oversee our WC. We need them ASAP. Please give us at least one. Thank you.

PS: i have been forwarding a lot of those racists comments over haypi support email. i hope you can grant our request soon.
<<

Piker

Post Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:36 am

Erasimus wrote:To shakezz: I have helped members of my alliance so why shouldn't they be allowed to nominate me? I help people in wc when I can too so don't be angry because my alliance likes me. I see you being helpful too and think you would also make a good expert.

Your ss is of another person with a similar name. Get your facts straight before you make claims like that.
<<

Gimme2

Post Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:02 am

Please choose an expert soon. I cant stand the swearing and racist comments. its getting ridiculous
<<

PotatoIC

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:31 am

Piker wrote:
Erasimus wrote:To shakezz: I have helped members of my alliance so why shouldn't they be allowed to nominate me? I help people in wc when I can too so don't be angry because my alliance likes me. I see you being helpful too and think you would also make a good expert.

Your ss is of another person with a similar name. Get your facts straight before you make claims like that.

you defended NotGey on the nominations page with a hippocritical statement that someone was not keeping to the topic. Then you defended him on here saying that he doesn't violate rules. Just because you nominated him doesn't make him immortal. He does violate rules and has done so in direct discussion with me. Also, you can't say that someone is making a statement "without proof" when everything you have said has not been backed either.
Next

Return to Server 53 Expert Nominations