Server 51 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:21 am

Server 51 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

US-ME_4-12

Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:36 am

Re: Server 51 Expert Nominations

Im a very experienced player and ive seen experts come and go. If i can see it correctly. Right now i think loveez would be a great expert. 'nuf said. 4-12 down and lurking
<<

Plowner

Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:03 am

I would to nominate Pkowner3 For an expert. He Helped me sooo much. I was a ha then and he helped me with name change, alliance , tasks and many other things. He is also very often online and nice to speak with.
<<

Bloodbane

Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:57 am

I'd like to nominate US-ME_4-12. I'm new to the game, but they seem to have all the right qualities to assume the mantle. Good to talk to, respectful and helpful. Also very active in-game and in chat. Top shelf.
<<

US-ME_4-12

Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:16 pm

Looks like pkowner3 voted for himself. Tsk tsk. Didnt u read the part about not voting for one self? It is frowned upon? I could be wrong but i doubt it
<<

Arraclese

Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:32 pm

I've only started the game, but Lordtommy has been extremely helpful for me. He's active in chats and shown nothing but respect for other players. I think he has the qualities that are required for nomination of expert.
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:42 pm

Plowner wrote:I would to nominate Pkowner3 For an expert. He Helped me sooo much. I was a ha then and he helped me with name change, alliance , tasks and many other things. He is also very often online and nice to speak with.

please dio not use alternative accounts to nomminate yourself
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

LoneWolf76

Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:59 pm

I am nominating US-ME_4-12 because of all the help he has given to me and many others in his HELP101 alliance. He has made this allaince to help newcomers like me adjust to the game. He has been very helpfull in my past days on this game. He is very active and always has time to answer my questions, he definatly deserves to be an expert
<<

Demonborn

Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:05 pm

I would like to nominate TristanD, this person has been extremely helpful to my friends and myself. I always see him in WC offering service to anyone in need.
<<

AnA_Q8

Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:20 pm

If I could nominate 2 very helpfull people in this game
I am nominating:
* LordTommy
* US-ME_4-12
I'm new here and they were realy a great helpers.
Next

Return to Server 51 Expert Nominations