FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 51 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

lozkport

Post Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:02 pm

Re: Server 51 Expert Nominations

I nominate loveez she is always giving me great help!
<<

-jun-

Post Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:39 pm

Im nominating twd13 for expert. I am a new player and he taught me alot. He send me a guide in my inbox that i have been using everytime i open haypi.
<<

Loveez

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:05 pm

I would just like to change my nomination to two people: BKTH_DEATH and Lu46. Both are very kind on the chat and help to control the chat environment. Thank you.
<<

Drakkar

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:11 am

I would like to nominate myself, Furyon. I have been on server 23 for quite sometime now and have gained invaluable experience amongst some of the best of Haypi. I would like to share this knowledge with the players of server 51. In the early stages of server 51, I was there not to gain prestige and level up, but to answer the many questions that all the new players had. If given the expert title, I will do my best to keep chat clean and maintain a nice environment that the players of Haypi expect. Politics don't get in the way of my opinion when it comes to enforcing the rules. I'm very active and believe that I can do the duty the best. Cheers! :D
Drakkar - s23
Furyon - s51
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:28 am

Drakkar wrote:I would like to nominate myself, Furyon. I have been on server 23 for quite sometime now and have gained invaluable experience amongst some of the best of Haypi. I would like to share this knowledge with the players of server 51. In the early stages of server 51, I was there not to gain prestige and level up, but to answer the many questions that all the new players had. If given the expert title, I will do my best to keep chat clean and maintain a nice environment that the players of Haypi expect. Politics don't get in the way of my opinion when it comes to enforcing the rules. I'm very active and believe that I can do the duty the best. Cheers! :D

Self nomination is severly frowned upon and will result in you never getting the title. If you are worthy people will nominate you
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

MemSue

Post Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:12 am

I would like to nominate .45LC. I had been playing for a week, tried several differant alliances, and was getting nowhere fast. I was ready to give up playing when someone told me 45 was starting an alliance and I should join. Figuring I had nothing to lose, I did just that. With his help and guidance, I was able to move up 2 levels in one day!! His patience was limitless with all the questions I bombarded him with. Now I play all the time and am loving it. I feel he would make an excellent expert not only due to his vast knowledge, but because he is able to relate the information in a clear, concise manner and never makes the other player feel stupid or inadequate. Thank you for your consideration of my nomination.

MemSue
Unforgiven
<<

MemSue

Post Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:29 am

I was unaware that I could nominate 2 people. My second nomination would be for Trakim. During my "dazed and confused" period with this game, he sent me a letter telling me not to leave my troops out and why. Thankful for this info and desperate for more, I sent him a letter with several questions, all of which he answered. He checked in with me often to see how I was doing, and ultimately the one who referred me to .45LC's alliance. He could have left me in ignorance and just slaughtered my troops on a regular basis. Instead he took me under his wing. If not for him, I would have quit this game without a doubt. Both .45LC and Trakim should be acknowledged in my opinion. Ty again.
<<

Gears102

Post Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:23 am

I know i get 2 votes but i only want to nominate loveez she is hands down the friendliest and most helpful person ive ever met on haypi kingdom
<<

Guadalcanl

Post Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:53 am

I would like to nominate loveez to become an expert. She has never been mean to anyone and I have witnessed her solve many problems. Including my own. When I was a lower level I was being farmed and she provided me with protection and even stood up for me when my clan leader said I might get moved to a different alliance. She risked her title as co leader to make sure that I remained in LEGION. I belive that loveez will be a perfert canadate for expert because she never refues to help anyone no matter what. Please make loveez a expert so she can be recognized for all her ard work.
<<

Trakim

Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:47 am

I would like to nominate .45LC he is a great a gentile teacher who believes education about the game is the key. He leads are alliance like a war era FDR(Franklin D Roosevelt). .45LC is always calm in our moments of panic and tells us the best way. I am secure in the fact that he will back us up if we are in trouble. .45LC constantly demonstrates leadership and his love for the game. HE MAKES IT FUN!!!
PreviousNext

Return to Server 51 Expert Nominations