FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 51 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Iammoses

Post Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:33 pm

Re: Server 51 Expert Nominations Discussion

I vote for Rtgx1 and Lu46. I didn't - nor still do have the best friendship with RTGx1 but he is good. He's helped me a lot. I recently almost send my whole army not to but he advised me not to, which I asked why and he explained. Lu46, yes I am in the same alliance with him but I knew him before then. :D
<<

naveeen

Post Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:36 am

there are too many good peeps out there in server51 who help a lot including bkth_death!!

lu46 ,thelaw2 , kaosowner ,twd13 ,e_viking

that would be the order i prefer to be the next experts.

i'd say it would be a lot better if you keep the experts who are from different time zones so they could keep the chat clean all the time and help everyone

regards
naveen :)
<<

sky705

Beginner

Location: Rainbow Road, just 673 pirate paces away from Mario and Luigi's house ;)

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:14 am

Erm... Where to start... I vote for Kaosowner. True I am in the same alliance with him but he is very helpful to all players. You can ask anyone. He is a very active player, it's crazy how much he's on. Anyway, he is a very fair player too. Always for prestige and never to farm. That's what he does.

I would like TheLaw2 to be expert too, but I think he's better off hitting those trouble-makers, right law?

Twd13. He is an awesome person. Yes he's helpful, fun, and easy to be friends with, but trust me, he wouldn't make a good expert. Sorry Twd :| thats just me.

I also think lu46 would be a good expert(I spelled his name right, right?) He is very active and helpful. He's always so eager to help new players it's very heart-warming to see in the haypi community.

And I think I read in another post that e_Viking would be a good expert..... Erm sorry no. That's almost as off key to me, as me being nominated expert. Yeah he's active and fun, but it's a big no, no when it comes to him being an expert. Sorry if I'm being harsh.

And congratz to JoArch3 our newest expert, haha and the Queen of the Server :D And BKTH_DEATH keep up the good work!

So my two main choices for expert will be 1. Kaosowner 2. Lu46

-I love haypi! :P Sky705

Haypi addicts, gotta love us <3

I'll miss you, FAAMASINO & Poseidon :'(
<<

Zues234

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:05 am

I like JoArch3 as an expert he helped me with something that I don't remember and generally seems nice. :D BKTH_DEATH isn't that bad I mean he does his job and blocks People using inappropriate language but he never seems to be on!
<<

sky705

Beginner

Location: Rainbow Road, just 673 pirate paces away from Mario and Luigi's house ;)

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:08 am

Zues234 wrote:I like JoArch3 as an expert he helped me with something that I don't remember and generally seems nice. :D BKTH_DEATH isn't that bad I mean he does his job and blocks People using inappropriate language but he never seems to be on!

BKTH_DEATH is very active. He just hasn't been on recently but he still watches over chat and comes in when there are chat feuds going on.

<<

Zues234

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:14 am

Sorry I forgot to put my vote in

1. PKowner3
Usually on, already warns people that inappropriate language is not allowed and apart from the fact that he threatened to destroy me because I took some guy in his alliance's fort he seems a good choice for expert

2. naveeen
A great help when he is on Haypi although I think lately he has been missing, is a nice person, also warns people that inappropriate language is not allowed and is a good alliance leader

Thanks,
Zues
<<

Zues234

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:28 am

Wait this topic isn't for nominations is it? :shock:
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:29 am

no this isnt for nominations i would also consider your nomination of Pkowner3 asw he has been banned on previous servers
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

Zues234

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:32 am

Yeah I know I was thinking of someone else not PK sorry everyone I didn't mean that I was thinking of someone else

God I'm a mess! You guys are making me nervous talking on this
<<

sky705

Beginner

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:34 am

Yes pkowner, from my opinion won't be a very good choice. Considering that 1. He bashes people 2. He threatens us 3. Accuses people without knowing the rules completely 4. He uses quite some foul language. BKTH_DEATH always has to break up his little "chat arguments" With others

PreviousNext

Return to Server 51 Expert Nominations