FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 51 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:19 am

Server 51 Expert Nominations Discussion

So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerening the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.
<<

lu46

Post Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:10 am

Re: Server 51 Expert Nominations Discussion

Hey,
I seen a few have voted for me. I would like to say thnaks. I also wanted to take a sec if I get it or not, any one can pm or letter me with any questions you may have about Haypi Kingdom. Good luck in the game and I hope we all can make this a great server.

Thanks lu46 :)
<<

E||andan

Post Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:59 am

I'm going to go ahead and say what half the 'experienced players' of this game actually think, this nomination process does not work as it's just alliance voting for alliance or the begging for votes, real helpers are ignored because in all fairness some of us in the top ten believe it or not receive a lot of asks for advice and guides, in the first few days I had countless messages because I was rank number 1, this gets hard to keep up with and not all could be helped, guys who sit in world chat on the pretense of looking helpful actually arnt the only ones doing the work.

My main argument is the people I help arnt aware a forum even exists because they are that new to the game, they wouldn't have a clue how to vote. Probably don't even know these nominations exist, this is felt through many of the actual 'good' players.

It's disheartening to see a level 0 think he's more capable of helping someone when I'm level 10 in a week i know the game well and know how to level quickly, last thing I want is a pretty much self appointed expert whose alliance is the only reason he or she is there and has no actual idea of how to level quickly or what army to produce or how the explain it differently to people from a different country etc.

On this note I would believe the majority of these 'nominations' are null and void as they are just people begging for votes mainly in world chat and alliance chat. Expert should be gifted to top 25 players who perform to your expert qualities noone lower.

Many thanks and hope you actually think this wise since I know half the people nominated and have watched their actions in chat and alliance and think most of them are not qualified to lead this server.

Ell
<<

Complicate

Marquis

Post Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:06 am

Just keep doing what you're doing. You see helping solely to become an expert is a terrible way to go at it. Help because you genuinely want to. Those who become expert for the most part are quite helpful. Don't think that your actions go unnoticed for every action has a consequence whether good or bad.
Now to those that beg/ask/alliance/friends for votes all I can say is I'm disappointed :roll:
For Better or for worse.

Sincerely,

Complicate
<<

Pentagor

Post Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:34 pm

I feel upset about all this begging and can understand your frustration. But look at the expert description. You claim you know the game and your level proves you do. But in all MMOs I played, begging has been everywhere. It's absolutely natural.
And convincing people to vote will be quite hard, if they didn't get anything in return. Furthermore its quite natural for newbies - as I am - to follow experienced games that helped them to their alliance. Me myself never followed any of those "join the best ally" ads in WC.
You claim all of us can't decide who we would like to see as expert, that we are to stupid and subjective. But who becomes an expert shouldnt be based on game rule mechanics. It would be degraded to another Rank... IMHO that would miss the intention!
<<

RTGx1

Beginner

Post Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:47 am

Is it just me or do half the nominators not exsit on server 51?
<<

Bmxboy220

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:29 pm

People are obviously begging for expert. U can see it support, ur nt blind. I truly pray u dnt mess up tht server with bad experts
<<

Emmalan

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:50 pm

I've noticed that during the time that people have to nominate others for expert that peoples r more helpful then they were before that time. expert should be someone that helps whenever there online. Most of the ppl only want the title of expert and the benefits of being expert.
<<

Pkowner

Beginner

Post Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:04 pm

-
Last edited by Pkowner on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Bmxboy220

Post Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:54 am

I think bkth_death is a bad choice for expert. He was rarely on chat and wen he was he didn't help much. I still think twd13 is the best choice for expert.
Next

Return to Server 51 Expert Nominations