FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 50 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:29 am

Server 50 Expert Nominations Discussion

So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerening the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.
<<

TheLoneWlf

Post Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:08 am

Re: Server 50 Expert Nominations Discussion

Not to sound horse or rash, but we desperately need some intervention in the WC of server 50. The language and outbursts of some individuals is not only deeply offending and upsetting some players, it's creating a riot-like scenario. Whomever we decide to have watch over our chats, they have quite a lot of work ahead of them. I will, regardless of title, continue to encourage civil, respectful chat and a friendly, helpful attitude towards all players!

-.- but honestly, the three days of this server have begun to tax my patience. Good practice for those moments in life when things slip dangerously out of control!
<<

Yodac

Warlord

Post Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:42 am

TheLoneWlf wrote:Not to sound horse or rash, but we desperately need some intervention in the WC of server 50. The language and outbursts of some individuals is not only deeply offending and upsetting some players, it's creating a riot-like scenario. Whomever we decide to have watch over our chats, they have quite a lot of work ahead of them. I will, regardless of title, continue to encourage civil, respectful chat and a friendly, helpful attitude towards all players!

-.- but honestly, the three days of this server have begun to tax my patience. Good practice for those moments in life when things slip dangerously out of control!

i agree. i (Yodac1) already mailed support on this, along with some ss of some people breaking rules. i suggest everyone else do the same in the mean time.
http://www.yodac.net

Yodac wrote:People would be more interested in life, if life gave more interest in them

FOR SUPPORT: Ask me a Q.

Vayneglory wrote: Post count doesn't matter, quit bragging about it
<<

TheLoneWlf

Post Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:52 am

I've sent a letter or two myself. Unfortunately, we need some major help here because things escalate out of hand very quickly. tempers are short and some instigators are trying to wreck the game for everyone else...
<<

Yodac

Warlord

Post Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:41 am

like (im not mentioning names) wants to cuss and spam just too see how long he can go before being BANNED? umm yeah. not much i can do to stop him, but he does do alot of "rule=breaking"
http://www.yodac.net

Yodac wrote:People would be more interested in life, if life gave more interest in them

FOR SUPPORT: Ask me a Q.

Vayneglory wrote: Post count doesn't matter, quit bragging about it
<<

Pho-king

Post Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:12 pm

I agree. A lot of rule breaking and no enforcement. Server 50 needs experts fast.
<<

TheLoneWlf

Post Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:33 pm

Things will get better people. We just have to kill them with kindness and remind them of the rules, to keep themselves appropriate, and submit screen shots until we get experts. I have a funny feeling within a few hours of experts being selected, life in WC will get MUCH better.

Please feel free to letter me in game if you need to vent, or need help folks!
<<

JacobJew

Baron

Post Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:46 pm

I am REG1C1DE on this server and I completely agree with wolf and Yodac; this server needs help really badly...
S118 (103) (12) - JacobJew - Level 16
S92 - _Jacob_ - Lvl 4
Also inactive in servers: 117, 121, 113, 109, and 86.

Check out my Guide to Gaining Prestige: viewtopic.php?f=59&t=8092
<<

TheLoneWlf

Post Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:12 am

I'd like to thank the people who have nominated me! I am glad to see such positive feedback from my efforts! If we all work together, I'm sure things will get better in our server.
<<

Dr.Bob

Post Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:54 am

So.... Many... Servers
Server 1(01)
Server 42
Played since February 8 2010
Master
Next

Return to Server 50 Expert Nominations