FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 50 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Ownster

Baron

Post Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:25 am

Re: Server 50 Expert Nominations

Pphunting wrote:Ok. I still dont change a notion that he gets competitive with other people who just try to help newbies and might cause some bump with the other helpers

But I am truely sorry for adding a comment on his suspiction that he was a predator and sexual abuser in other server. Cuz it is not me who confirms it but the GMs:)

Anyways I am really hoping there will be experts appointed very soon
So that the peeps in WC dont have to see all the fuss over the expert positions(some just seem to "compete" to help and others can feel it.lol) and see whats really best of this game: a pure joy and fun

As Yodac said this should be in discussion thread but shouldnt be here t all really it would be great if a mod could remove these posts and if u have ss plzz use them correctly or there could be more trouble than u bargained for. Also pp ur info isn't always correct either and I've told u that a lot and yet u don't change then u go and bash lonewlf and an extremly rude manner my ss isn't working properly atm which is probably lucky for u considering some of the stuff uve discreetly said
This is all just my veiw
OWNSTER-S5/S1118
OWNSTER11-S11/S118
OWNSTER15-S27
OWNSTER39-S112
OWNSTER50-S50

Need some help? Want a good guide? Or maybe you wanna help some new players?
Read or use this guide! One of Haypis most viewed not by admin, support, mod or an expert!
http://haypi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=7312&p=83649#p83649
<<

RAM1500

Post Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:47 pm

If I can I would like to nominate .BKTH. as an expert. I am actually from server 39 but he was on there with me. He is an amazing player and is helping people and answering questions nonstop. Any time someone had broken the rules he politely informed them and asked them to stop and even then asked if they needed help with anything on the game. He is a very eager player and always trying to help people. He would be a great expert.
<<

Yodac

Warlord

Post Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:15 pm

RAM1500 wrote:If I can I would like to nominate .BKTH. as an expert. I am actually from server 39 but he was on there with me. He is an amazing player and is helping people and answering questions nonstop. Any time someone had broken the rules he politely informed them and asked them to stop and even then asked if they needed help with anything on the game. He is a very eager player and always trying to help people. He would be a great expert.

it is preferred that you are actually on the server of which you are nominating someone for expert on.
http://www.yodac.net

Yodac wrote:People would be more interested in life, if life gave more interest in them

FOR SUPPORT: Ask me a Q.

Vayneglory wrote: Post count doesn't matter, quit bragging about it
<<

DarkDecent

Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:19 am

I nominate Kmt90802 because he has been very helpfull, has tried to prevent people cussing and swearing and other rule breaks, and he has experiance since he is on multiple servers
<<

redgun

Elite

Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:13 pm

Please be on topic and post ONLY nominations here.
There is a discussion board for a reason.

Also, please send all ss to kingdomsupport@Haypi.com and DO NOT post publicly in the forum.

Thanks.
Crimson

See you at the Crossroads..

<<

Fallengirl

Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:47 pm

TheLoneWlf Is My Nomination! He's Helpful, kind, funny and really trys to keep chat clean and calm.
<<

Pho-king

Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:56 pm

I would like to nominate -moonite- as well. I know he is an expert on another server which makes him the perfect candidate for expert on s50. We are in desperate need of experts because the chat is out of control. We can't even chat about the game in wc because of all the arguing, cussing, bashing, and spamming that is going on. Please help us on s50 by giving us a couple of experts so chat is appropriate for all ages. Thanks.
<<

LucLand

Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:27 pm

I would like suggest/initiate VithX for title of an expert in the 50th server. I can speak to his qualities as guide to new players. He is knowledgable, precise, and patient. If these are only a fraction of his qualifications, I'm confident he excels in others.
<<

Evilprm

Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:00 pm

I would like to nominate Seannyd77 he is very helpful to new players like me.
<<

Figo88

Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:59 am

I'd like to nominate -Moonite- he's an expert on s38 and he does a pretty good job at helping others and keeping chat clean. So if he wants to be expert here too i'm pretty sure he would do a good as well. And god knows we need experts...
PreviousNext

Return to Server 50 Expert Nominations