FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 50 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Pho-king

Post Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:15 pm

Re: Server 50 Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate Thelonewlf for expert. He is online quite a bit, is very helpful in WC, and enforces rules the best he can without having the powers of an expert.
<<

JacobJew

Baron

Post Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:28 am

i nominate thelonewlf and yodac1 for expert
S118 (103) (12) - JacobJew - Level 16
S92 - _Jacob_ - Lvl 4
Also inactive in servers: 117, 121, 113, 109, and 86.

Check out my Guide to Gaining Prestige: viewtopic.php?f=59&t=8092
<<

Lethal50

Post Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:20 am

Thelonewlf doesn't deserve to be expert after his outbursts in s26. He's a sexual predator. He acts good at first but he'll change when he gets a chance. He dispreapected 2 haypi players on s26. There are alot of people there that know what went on
<<

Purpleelec

Post Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:33 am

I am one of the girls who thelonewlf abused on server 26 and I want to say it is absoultly true that he is a predator who comes across as a very nice guy at first. I wish I would have spoken out sooner but I am trying now before he gets a chance to violate anyone else on this game.
<<

Assaultz21

Post Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:46 am

I would like to nominate .BKTH. He is a great person and helps everyone he possibly can. When people are breaking the rules he informs them and calmly gets them to stop. He is also a very experienced player and I haven't seen a single question that he could not answer. If he were to become an expert then I know he would be pen of the best there is.
<<

Harbash1

Post Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:53 am

I would like to nominate speshilcap as expert because he wanting to help people on any way and he deserves to become one and he helps new player a lot like when I go on to world chat and he is always helping other players like he is always there! So vote for speshilcap!
<<

Pphunting

Post Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:11 am

Hi! Im sniper.nk of s39, pphunter of s.47, pphunting of s.50.

I knew there was something fishy about TheLoneWlf. He spread the wrong info and did accuse of other helping players who just wanted to help. I was strongly felt that he will come out of shelf after he got what he wants (expert position). And there he goes, sexual preditor. He should be traced his past history and be examined carefully for an future expert position.

Instead I'd like to recommend .BKTH.
I happened to know this wonderful guy from s.39. And he has shown his credibility and worth thruoutbthe whole time
I think we should pick an expert who is reliable and keeps the rules himself, wherever he is.
Thanks
<<

TheLoneWlf

Post Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:52 am

Excuse me? Perhaps you have me confused with someone else. I don't play server 26. I have an account in server 27, though!
<<

Yodac

Warlord

Post Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:17 am

Lethal50 wrote:Thelonewlf doesn't deserve to be expert after his outbursts in s26. He's a sexual predator. He acts good at first but he'll change when he gets a chance. He dispreapected 2 haypi players on s26. There are alot of people there that know what went on

Purpleelec wrote:I am one of the girls who thelonewlf abused on server 26 and I want to say it is absoultly true that he is a predator who comes across as a very nice guy at first. I wish I would have spoken out sooner but I am trying now before he gets a chance to violate anyone else on this game.

Pphunting wrote:Hi! Im sniper.nk of s39, pphunter of s.47, pphunting of s.50.

I knew there was something fishy about TheLoneWlf. He spread the wrong info and did accuse of other helping players who just wanted to help. I was strongly felt that he will come out of shelf after he got what he wants (expert position). And there he goes, sexual preditor. He should be traced his past history and be examined carefully for an future expert position.

Instead I'd like to recommend .BKTH.
I happened to know this wonderful guy from s.39. And he has shown his credibility and worth thruoutbthe whole time
I think we should pick an expert who is reliable and keeps the rules himself, wherever he is.
Thanks

TheLoneWlf wrote:Excuse me? Perhaps you have me confused with someone else. I don't play server 26. I have an account in server 27, though!

there is a discussion thread for a reason, please use it next time.

as for lonewlf, he has not shown any tendencies on this server, which is the server that matters when it comes to expert nominating of him. That being said, any matters or issues you have with a player should be resolved privately, and should not be made public. Furthermore, Bashing in public is completely unnecessary and against the rules. Again, any problems you have can and should be, solved privately.
If you actually have proof of the account; TheLonewlf, doing anything inappropriate, then send screen shots to kingdomsupport@haypi.com.
http://www.yodac.net

Yodac wrote:People would be more interested in life, if life gave more interest in them

FOR SUPPORT: Ask me a Q.

Vayneglory wrote: Post count doesn't matter, quit bragging about it
<<

Pphunting

Post Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:25 am

Ok. I still dont change a notion that he gets competitive with other people who just try to help newbies and might cause some bump with the other helpers

But I am truely sorry for adding a comment on his suspiction that he was a predator and sexual abuser in other server. Cuz it is not me who confirms it but the GMs:)

Anyways I am really hoping there will be experts appointed very soon
So that the peeps in WC dont have to see all the fuss over the expert positions(some just seem to "compete" to help and others can feel it.lol) and see whats really best of this game: a pure joy and fun
PreviousNext

Return to Server 50 Expert Nominations