Server 49 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:26 am

Server 49 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

Noble_1

Post Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:18 pm

Re: Server 49 Expert Nominations

I believe Assassin-X should be an expert. He helps people who haven't played before, he loves the game and makes it fun for a lot of people. If you are looking for an expert who loves the game and is fair and experienced? You got one here.
<<

Verdict

Post Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:23 pm

I would like to nominate Invader3. He is an experienced player and very helpful.
<<

Tmiller

Post Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:41 pm

Verdict wrote:I would like to nominate Invader3. He is an experienced player and very helpful.

He is a great, helpful, smart, kind player who really knows the ropes of this game.
<<

sdeacon

Post Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:20 pm

I would like to nominate aliaspeter. Super helpful.
<<

sdeacon

Post Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:21 pm

I would also like to nominate matchoo, extremely helpful!
<<

Noble_1

Post Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:07 am

Hey its ne...AGAIN. Annoying right? Well, i need you guys to know that Assassin-X would make a great expert. He helps people all the time. If you need help with ANYTHING, just ask him. :lol:
<<

RoyDemeo

Post Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:38 am

Gday! I would like to nominate Assassin-X as an expert. He has been extremely helpful and patient with all of my questions and requests ranging from sensible to down right ridiculous! I see that he has helped out a number of other players too so I think he would make a great choice as an expert.
<<

Platanitos

Post Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:48 am

I would also like to nominate assassin-x as an expert. He is constantly helping members of his alliance. Very well versed in the game and always courteous and friendly.
<<

Kingjohn66

Post Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:23 am

I would like to nominate King.A19 to be an expert as he is a kind and wise person who is always willing to help others in need. Just today someone from a rival clan was having trouble figuring out the fundamentals of hunting and King.A19 helped him despite the fact that he's supposed to be an enemy. No matter who you are, if you are having trouble he is always there to lend a helping hand and make sure you solve your problems. To top it all of, he always knows what he's doing and knows the ins and outs of Haypi Kingdom. So please make him an expert so the Haypi experience can be ever so much more enjoyable!
Next

Return to Server 49 Expert Nominations