FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 104 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Gecko2112

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:25 pm

Re: Server 104 Expert Nominations

I dont know who nominates themselves what idoits i mean come on seroiusly u guys shld go quit right now becuse theres only one person that can be a good expert and theyre name is gecko2112 he is very bad robs alliances of theyre member and will stalk u for prez he will farm u everyday but most of all he will do nothing for the server but he will not mute people so vote Gecko2112 rainbow i feel like im a campainer lol
<<

WANanook

Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:23 am

I have two nominations for expert. Both have displayed a love for the game and both are mature, respectful of others and helpful. They are Warhamer and /V\onster.
<<

Bongosteve

Post Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:50 am

I would like to nominate cawp for expert he has always been quick to help with advice or contacting people when they are attacking. He helps people in other alliances and has always spoken in a clear and professional manner I would not have moved up as far as I have if it wasn't for cawp. I believe he would be a valuable asset as an expert.
<<

Bongosteve

Post Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:25 pm

I would like to nominate cawp for expert he has always helped other alliances. He speaks in a professional and easy to understand manner. If ever any one of us was being attacked he manages some sort of truce between the attacker and attacked. I have been able to level up and have peace because of Cawp's advice and handy information. I've find I have become a more confident player since knowing him
<<

Mrtj

Post Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:41 am

Hi,

I would like to personally nominate Cawp, I have know him for a period of time and he is one of the nicest player I have met yet! He is always online and is always helping everyone he knows and new players, personally I help out myself but he comes up with new ideas and guides that I have never seen. So I nominate Cawo for expert.

Thanks Mrtj
<<

FreeTibet

Post Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:11 am

CAWP,
I nominate him because he's the most helpful person I've ever met. He has advice for Noobs and also helps Vice leaders with their jobs. He is always active in WC and AC and always quick to reply with useful answers.I've no clue how CAWP is doing all this. Personally I wouldn't have so much time or even the in depth knowledge of Haypi, but CAWP does.
CAWP is so good that even with my limited time I made the effort to register and post here.
!CAWP for Expert!
<<

Xxspsxx

Post Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:57 am

Cawp would be a great expert !
<<

CelticKing

Post Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:26 pm

I would like to nominate CAWP (209:383) for Expert. When I was new to the game, he was super helpful, not only to myself but others around me and we were not even in his alliance. Even now, he is someone I trust for guidance and advanced strategic advice. He appears to have a solid understanding of the game and encourages positive teamwork and chat to keep everyone engaged. I think his actions speak for themselves and support his qualifications for the added responsibility of Expert. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
<<

Boris369

Post Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:26 am

I vote for cawp for expert. He's always helpful in our alliance.
<<

devryan13

Conqueror

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:52 pm

Gecko2112 wrote:I dont know who nominates themselves what idoits i mean come on seroiusly u guys shld go quit right now becuse theres only one person that can be a good expert and theyre name is gecko2112 he is very bad robs alliances of theyre member and will stalk u for prez he will farm u everyday but most of all he will do nothing for the server but he will not mute people so vote Gecko2112 rainbow i feel like im a campainer lol

What a joke >.>
PreviousNext

Return to Server 104 Expert Nominations