FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 102 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

jaylor

Post Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:12 am

Re: Server 102 Expert Nominations Discussion

I say MOSCEF should be expert. He is on a lot and always helping people. Also MOSCEF reminds people of the rules whenever someone brakes them. Please make MOSCEF an expert. He will be a great expert and u will not regret it.
<<

Fruitcakes

Citizen

Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:47 am

jaylor wrote:I say MOSCEF should be expert. He is on a lot and always helping people. Also MOSCEF reminds people of the rules whenever someone brakes them. Please make MOSCEF an expert. He will be a great expert and u will not regret it.

Before you nominate, I'd take a class in the wonderful english language, and take the time to find the right topic.

I'm fed up with people begging for nominations. I thought it was clear to Haypi, STOP WITH NOMINATIONS. It just makes people beg and be greedy. They act like they're "votes."
<<

Wownorman

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:45 pm

Its my 1st time using forum so i not qutee sure where to complain. A expert namr Erraven made fun of my name and called me NomNom. It hurt my feeling and i hope as other expert/admin, can help me tks you very much
<<

Storm55

Marquis

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:47 pm

Wownorman wrote:Its my 1st time using forum so i not qutee sure where to complain. A expert namr Erraven made fun of my name and called me NomNom. It hurt my feeling and i hope as other expert/admin, can help me tks you very much

I am so sorry... If you want to complain, send it to this email.

kingdomsupport@haypi.com

Fairytales are more than true not cause they tell us that dragons exist but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten

BRAGGING RIGHTS X1

*Pops Collar*
Previous

Return to Server 102 Expert Nominations