FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 48 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Bulldog34

Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:47 am

Re: Server 48 Expert Nominations

I nominate private21...I did see him cuss bout 3 times, then I saw him apologize to everybody.then after that he became nice and help many ppl..he stopped ppl from cussing and being inappropriate.I don't really talk much, but I do see him do good things..I nominate for private21!!!
<<

Redignite

Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:38 pm

a lot of players ask for expert this is frowned upon I hope players see this post
<<

Junkbuster

Post Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:41 pm

I would just like to let u guys know Mr Dark is in my alliance and us only on like twice a month
<<

Zodiac419

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:57 pm

I vote for Junkbuster he's a good leader and dedicated to making haypi kingdom friendly and the chat's clean
<<

Fire&Ice7

Post Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:33 am

I would like to nominate Beux for expert. He is very knowledgeable of the game. Extremely helpful. Is the leader of the number one alliance on the server. Is an all around great guy. I think he would be great at expert. He would help to keep the chat clean and uphold the responsibilities very well. Thank you,
Your loyal Haypi Kingdom gamer! ;)
<<

Beux

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:34 pm

Fire&Ice7 wrote:I would like to nominate Beux for expert. He is very knowledgeable of the game. Extremely helpful. Is the leader of the number one alliance on the server. Is an all around great guy. I think he would be great at expert. He would help to keep the chat clean and uphold the responsibilities very well. Thank you,
Your loyal Haypi Kingdom gamer! ;)

!!!Bump!!! Thank you for the nomination. I would gladly help if chosen to be Expert. I am online quite a bit where Experts of late have began to fade. You know me...always lurking...

<.<

>.>

Most of you know me from chat or battle. Either way you know I try to be respectful and helpful. Let's continue to make Haypi a fun place to play.

Thanks again for the nomination!
<<

Greenday97

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:57 pm

I would like to be expert because I am very knowledgeable about the game and I am a alliance leader of the 14th ranked alliance. I've been playing for a long time and try to be helpful wherever I can
Last edited by Greenday97 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Bradoch

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:04 pm

!!!!!!!!Beux for Expert!!!!!!!!!

The leader of the #1 alliance should be!!!!
<<

Darkages

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:08 pm

beux for expert

i would like to nominate Beux for expert. He is helpful and listens to his group. he has helped make the group into a family that i am glad to be part of.. he is also helpful to other players outside our alliance. in world chat he tries to keep language in check and help answer question that are asked. He takes control when needs be. I'm glad to be part of the family
<<

Imperatore

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:32 pm

Im going to have to say Beux, because:

• He has been around since the begining.
• He knows whats he's doing/talking about.
• Funny, but not as close as me.
• Very world chat active and a lurking prodigy.
• A lot, if not, all the server knows him, by default, people will respect his word as an expert.

So it kind of make sense in my opinion.

P.s. How much money did you guys made out of me? Seriously i think you charged me a few doubles here and there.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 48 Expert Nominations