FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 48 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

herogal22

Beginner

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:25 pm

Re: Server 48 Expert Nominations Discussion

I agree we need an expert badly.the one we have is hardly ever on and chat gets extremely out of hand and offensive.
<<

ZeusKiller

Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:28 am

Hey I think klarholz5 should be expert he is so nice to new ppl and old he is experianced with the game and he tries to get chat clean I hope u guys make this guy expert thanx for ur time
<<

hammerwang

Post Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:47 am

Sorry zeus, but I have to disagree...klarholz is constantly bickering and fighting with people, and bases his choices on emotional reactions rather than reason and the rules...Expert material doesn't just mean berating people for swearing, it requires the patience to remain calm and not stoop to the level of the person in need of reprimand. Klarholz being an expert would likely only result in the people he doesn't like being muted constantly and his eventual removal for abuse of power...
<<

Zate

Marquis

Post Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:22 pm

hammerwang wrote:Sorry zeus, but I have to disagree...klarholz is constantly bickering and fighting with people, and bases his choices on emotional reactions rather than reason and the rules...Expert material doesn't just mean berating people for swearing, it requires the patience to remain calm and not stoop to the level of the person in need of reprimand. Klarholz being an expert would likely only result in the people he doesn't like being muted constantly and his eventual removal for abuse of power...

Agree. He sometimes swears too. And I don't think we need another expert, citylights is ok and chat isn't that bad.
<<

ZateIII

Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:14 pm

Good choice!!! Go Herogal!
<<

Legit333

Marquis

Post Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:44 am

herogal IS doing a great job, thank you.

<<

private21

Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:22 am

Too many ppl cuss and be inappropriate in chat...we need another expert BADLY.I have got on :oops: to many ppl in chat and they try to talk and say bad things back to me and city or hero are sometimes not on in the right time.
:oops:
<<

PlEman31

Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:26 pm

We have very good experts right now, but with more on the job we can have cleaner chat more often. I nominate Junkbuster, he is well experienced and polite and likes to keep the chat clean
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:59 am

PlEman31 wrote:We have very good experts right now, but with more on the job we can have cleaner chat more often. I nominate Junkbuster, he is well experienced and polite and likes to keep the chat clean

viewtopic.php?f=228&t=8416&start=70
nominations go here
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

Legit333

Marquis

Post Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:24 am

Ok so it's now final. I truly believe that s48 needs another expert. Citylights and Herogal22 (to my knowledge of what they have told me) are experts on other servers. And both have at least one other expert account on a newer server. They have their hands filled completely. They still manage to get on sometimes but there are to many times I stay in chat with people who DEFINATLY do not respect chat rules ( one ex. Fatpig666.) please consider this and I respect your decission ifyou choose another expert or you not. Thank you for letting me express my feelings on this particular subject. I know Haypi will continue to run beautifully as it had before when you make the decision.
~Legit333

PreviousNext

Return to Server 48 Expert Nominations