Server 47 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:29 am

Server 47 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

Thorion

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Re: Server 47 Expert Nominations

This may sound wrong but I would like to say that tarta4 of server 47 was asking for people to vote for him as expert. This is wrong and I have a ss if needed
<<

GoldDRoger

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:25 am

For server 47, I vote for hitman1777. He has been watching the chats well, even though he has received a lot of cursing for it, he still tries his best to control it. Although we need an expert soon! The new Ha_ people are very chaotic
<<

Be-hopped

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:12 am

I would like to vote for max.Payne he is very helpful and helps alot of new players get the hang of the game!
<<

DatKidEmmy

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:56 am

I would like to vote for Max.Payne he is very kind, patient and helpful. He helps people get the hang of the game. He is regularly available to help anyone in need. When you ask him for help, he gives you the right info and the information is really helpful it would seem he's already an expert of this game. I know if he becomes an expert he would help everyone and keep things organized and fun. He knows all the rules, follows them and he makes sure everyone else follows them. He is very trustworthy and fair. Again, i nominate Max.Payne
<<

Hildreck

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:17 am

Max.payne for sure guys. All the answers people need and he's always making sure people know the rules. always active.. An asset to the server.. Max.Payne for expert!
<<

Redneck3

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:48 am

Hey I know that Thedogman will be a good expert because he has a lot of experience like I do. He is right next to me helping all the new people to the game understand it. We also try hard to keep chat appropriate and clean but it is hard to when your not an expert. So that is why he would be a good expert. :D
<<

Ownster

Baron

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:12 am

I'm sorry to have to say this but I have seen max asking for nominations 2.
He is good though. He just needs to learn a few more things and I think he'd do an alright job at expert though.
OWNSTER-S5/S1118
OWNSTER11-S11/S118
OWNSTER15-S27
OWNSTER39-S112
OWNSTER50-S50

Need some help? Want a good guide? Or maybe you wanna help some new players?
Read or use this guide! One of Haypis most viewed not by admin, support, mod or an expert!
http://haypi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=7312&p=83649#p83649
<<

Snowboo

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:39 pm

I vote for Ownster39, when new players have asked questions in world chat ownster always answers them with the most simple but great answers. He is also a very friendly guy. He is responsible in world chat and tells people of for avoiding filter and swearing. Ownster is also great at gameplay, if ownster was expert I think he would change the whole of S47. Go Ownster39!

Snowboo
<<

Kaedom

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:04 pm

I just joined a few days ago and Max.Payne has been the biggest help. He not only spent a lot of time helping out a noob like me :D but also provided me with EXCESS information about how the game works and the tactics. So I believe that Max exemplifies all the characteristics necessary for an excellent expert.
Next

Return to Server 47 Expert Nominations