Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:42 am

Re: Server 45 Expert Nominations

I also agree with the objection k
To the nomination of rolor12
<<

Charmswenc

Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:23 am

I nominate Futebol. Extremely helpful with detailed info- really knows the game.
<<

Lylithmai

Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:39 am

I nominate linaka. Everytime I'm on I see her helping people and answering everyones question in both world chat and alliance chat. She tries to help keep worldchat under control and tell people not to break rules when they are doing it. It seems she knows the game pretty well in my opinion and I think server45 would be a much better placee with her as an expert.
<<

Linaka

Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:59 am

Please post all of your objections and comments under the "Expert 45 Nomination Discussion". This chat is for nominations only, thank you 
<<

CytLink

Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:21 am

I think a few people would make exceptional choices for an expert. My choices are Wildbull52 and DarkGodess. Wild is not only a master of this game, but also by far the most generous, helpful, and thoughtful player I've met. He constantly offers to help both in game knowledge, leadership, and goods and services. I played for a few days casually and he made me fall in love with the game with a superb alliance, unmatched assistance, and just completely a good person. He stays cool headed in heated situations (puhci situation) and protects not only his alliance, but all players. Now DarkGodess is also exceptional, but in a different way. The first time I met her I was very belligerent and irritable, and began to be a nuisance. She not only handled the situation, but made me in a better mood and we became friends. I had come in and annoyed everyone, yet she remained calm and made friends with me. She is very mature and liked among many people, always asking where she is and such. I've seen her handle many a situation where she had ease in handling something difficult. Wild and Dark are extremely exceptional leaders and would make the greatest of experts.
<<

Fnkychkens

Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:02 am

I nominate --Evil--

Always helping everyone and seems very experienced!! Would b a great expert! :-)
<<

Rekyl

Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:40 am

I agree upon futebol. He shows great initiative towards helping others. He generally has a very good attitude And always seem to respond to questions posed. No foulmouthing.
<<

Elfang

Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:23 pm

I nominate Elfang. He's an active player, polite, and loves the game. He has refered people, helped members of his alliance, and written several thumbs reviews. He really would like to be an expert because he sortof feels like one already.

Ps. He is also me. ;)
<<

Fall3nstar

Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:41 pm

I would like to nominate DarkGodess as she is on chat a lot and tries to help at the best of her ability, she is active and very friendly. Some new players annoy others and they start to swear or bash. But she just tells them not to swear and bash and answers the new players question. She Is also very experienced at the game as I have seen her answer many questions. I think she would make a great expert and hope to see her as one soon.
Nissan370z-server 105-proud member of Annihilate

Monster08-server 26-proud member of Phsychotic

Fall3nstar-server 36-very proud leader of Decimate
<<

GxCake

Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:15 pm

I would like to nominate HolyHell for expert. He is my eyes would be perfect, he helps in chat, and knows all his stuff! Also he is in my alliance and he is one very actively... In my eyes HolyHell would be a perfect expert :)
Thanks GxCake
~~~~GxDP0W3R~~~~(s7 inactive)
~~~~GxSlay3r~~~~(s39 inactive)
~~~~GxCake~~~~(s45/112 active-Expert)
~~~~iDrthV8er~~~~(s60 inactive)
~~~~GxPie~~~~(s75 inactive)
PreviousNext

Return to Server 45 Expert Nominations