FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 44 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Mustang82

Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:15 am

Re: Server 44 Expert Nominations

If I had to nominate ONE person for expert I say koarandy. He's constantly on, he knows and follows the rules and is very active helping and trying to help me keep order in wc. But I'm making another nomination. Djrow1 is always helping everyone in wc and he has never once broken a rule. He is almost an expert now jus without the title. We need another expert ASAP! We need one on at all times
<<

QueenofNo

Beginner

Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 am

While I do not know them well (and they are not in any alliance with with I have an affiliation), I've found Robjes to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable in answering questions for people of all levels in chat. Not only do they appear competent, they haven't demonstrated the level of immaturity and scheming I've seen in some of the other nominees who are angling for expert. Robjes is on the server when I see few other people available to answer questions.

BTW Robjes has no idea I'm posting this nomination. I hope they're not made uncomfortable by it.
<<

Joemama333

Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:06 am

I would like to nominate imsoballa because I needed a gemstone to lvl up for cheap and imsoballa gave me 1. He is always helpful to me. And is on a lot. He is also a very good alliance leader of TooNice
<<

Lifehunter

Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:54 pm

I want to nominate lifehunter
He's very helpful and a babe
Server 44 Lifehunter(EXPERT)
Server 52 timeboss3 (ACTIVE)
<<

Cooler006

Beginner

Post Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:15 am

Mustang82 wrote:If I had to nominate ONE person for expert I say koarandy. He's constantly on, he knows and follows the rules and is very active helping and trying to help me keep order in wc. But I'm making another nomination. Djrow1 is always helping everyone in wc and he has never once broken a rule. He is almost an expert now jus without the title. We need another expert ASAP! We need one on at all times

I second that cause i barely see him on
<<

Raptors1

Post Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:56 pm

Cooler006 wrote:
Mustang82 wrote:If I had to nominate ONE person for expert I say koarandy. He's constantly on, he knows and follows the rules and is very active helping and trying to help me keep order in wc. But I'm making another nomination. Djrow1 is always helping everyone in wc and he has never once broken a rule. He is almost an expert now jus without the title. We need another expert ASAP! We need one on at all times

I second that cause i barely see him on

Who do you barely see on???
<<

SunsetDawn

Post Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:51 pm

I nominate koarandy and Mustang82.
(I already know that Mustang82 is expert, keep it that way though since he's really nice)
The reason for this is because both of them are really nice, helpful, active and a lot of other good stuff. I've never seen either of them talk badly or insult anybody; there's always helping people out.
So. koarandy and Mustang82. Should both be Experts. I'll take some screenshots without them noticing sometime and upload them :D
<<

Pugster

Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:26 pm

I would like to nominate koarandy becauce she helps everyone no one really hates them and they help everyone out
<<

Staven

Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:34 pm

I support queenofno when nominating robjes!! He is really helpful and Nice to talk to. Follow the rules and so On :)

As i have mentioned before Sirkal is also a good choice for Expert!
<<

GhostBody

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:25 pm

Hi,

I would like to nominate QueenofNo for Expert of Server 44. She has the patience, and maturity to deal with all kinds of personalities in World Chat. She spends a great deal of time and effort helping all levels of players. She has all the qualities that one would expect from the expert, and has shown high availability and approachability. Mustang, although occasionally helpful, was more of a filter monitor than anything else. :!:
PreviousNext

Return to Server 44 Expert Nominations