FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 44 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:24 am

Server 44 Expert Nominations Discussion

So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerening the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.
<<

Cooler006

Beginner

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Re: Server 44 Expert Nominations

SaintLial wrote:I would like to nominate John~ as an expert, I have seen hiM in world chat helping out people numerous times and he seems to deserve it more than most
SaintLial (s102) <(^-^)> (s44)

He actualy does nothing he visited once and i dont think he should be expert because of that, i should be expert because many ask questions on world chat and they also letter me for help and i always help them, john only visited once that is not enough to make him an expert u should nominate cooler006 for expert on s44
<<

koarandy

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:14 pm

Cooler006 wrote:
SaintLial wrote:I would like to nominate John~ as an expert, I have seen hiM in world chat helping out people numerous times and he seems to deserve it more than most

He actuoes nothing he visited once and i dont think he should be expert because of that, i should be expert because many ask questions on world chat and they also letter me for help and i always help them, john only visited once that is not enough to make him an expert u should nominate cooler006 for expert on s44

Cooler you are an immature kid, I have been very active on the world chat and John~ has indeed helped out hundreds of questions including many of mine. He keeps everyone in line and is not afraid to report people who spam, bypass the filter, or break the rules in any way.
Last edited by koarandy on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S44/111 - koarandy
<<

Cooler006

Beginner

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:23 pm

koarandy wrote:
Cooler006 wrote:

He actuoes nothing he visited once and i dont think he should be expert because of that, i should be expert because many ask questions on world chat and they also letter me for help and i always help them, john only visited once that is not enough to make him an expert u should nominate cooler006 for expert on s44

Cooler you are an immature kid, I have been very active on the world chat and John~ has indeed helped out hundreds of questions including many of mine. He keeps everyone in line and is not afraid to report people who spam, bypass the filter, or break the rules in any way.
I second his nomination.

Explain how am i immature if im telling the truth eversince i got on this server i saw him 6-7 days later and he said he has been helping eversince this server started
<<

Cooler006

Beginner

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:26 pm

And i actually have helped those people also and i have reported u can ask support or email kingdomsupport@haypi.com they will say that i have emailed them many screenshots from many servers so yeah i also help out but john doesnt help out as much i dont get why r u argueing with me if u know it is true stop defending him when u know everything i sais is TRUE.
<<

Cooler006

Beginner

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:30 pm

I am sending them an email cause john~ posted on world chat that he needs expert because he needs vip and coins so he will abuse the power so dont try to out talk this when i send it to support they will see what a lie u created by argueing with me
<<

John~

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:59 pm

Woah.... Didn't know i was corrupted trying to use expert for free coins O_o... Cooler006 please bring this to the nomination discussions, and stop spamming. Thanks. And i also just like to help. I had no idea that forums were open untill told by cooler in world chat, telling everyone false things. Well to stay on topic, i nominate Ash<3 , he is pretty respectable and knows his ways around the game. Pretty cool person, and he helps the newer players in our allience.
<<

Raptors1

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:11 am

Please don't make John~ an expert he is always starting fights
He will help someone one day but the next he starts arguments all the time
I just wouldn't risk it
<<

koarandy

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:39 am

Re: Server 44 Expert Nominations Discussion

Hmmmm, I think the rules say you can't ask for nominations.....
DQ
S44/111 - koarandy
<<

John~

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:52 am

Re: Server 44 Expert Nominations Discussion

koarandy wrote:Image
Hmmmm, I think the rules say you can't ask for nominations.....
DQ

Nice find. Didnt even see that. Not surprised. And i also want to bring up the issue of raptors1, he has bashed me before to say the least and i have screen shots. But ive never seen him help, and let the records show, im lurking a lot of the time. And in my own personal name, cooler006 raptors1 and friends have planned to make me look bad i believe. Everyones telling me how im so bad, when i believe you can ask anyone if i had helped them and the answer would be yes.
Next

Return to Server 44 Expert Nominations