FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 44 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

koarandy

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:02 am

Re: Server 44 Expert Nominations Discussion

This is not a game. I am posting what I think is questionable behavior from a player who nominated himself for our discussion.

But beyond that there is a lot of tension in game because of various events that have taken place over the last few days. I have said this in game and now I will express it here, we are not ready for a new expert.

John, I used to respect you. I even nominated you. But discussing strap ons in world chat with 14-- girls is dispicible.

And Arthy no disrespect but I got the term 'Disqualified' straight from the rules.
S44/111 - koarandy
<<

Raptors1

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:42 pm

hey guys just wanted to let you all know that me and
cooler006 have talked and we are good now.
we are friends so all of that before you can just ignore lol
we worked it out and are now friends :lol:
<<

Cooler006

Beginner

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:52 pm

Yep me and raptors1 worked it out and i wish to un-expert unholy3 he barely visits people can take a screenshot but if he ever gets on he posts one time hi all and leaves
<<

Cooler006

Beginner

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:33 pm

I think unholy3 should get off of expert because he never gets on chat an never helps
<<

Raptors1

Post Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:15 pm

Re: Server 44 Expert Nominations

Staven wrote:I would like to nominate SirKal and Mustang82. I have barely looked at this thread and the discussion thread... and must say it seems like it is alot of kids hating eachother.... its a game, get real...

This may be a stupid qty, but when is there a poll on who people want? I guess there is no point of people bashing eachother back and forth...

why not just a clean thread with nominees and then a poll after a certain time... the one that get most votes "win".....

yyes some people get way into the game sometimes i even find myself way into it i just always try to remember to keep cool and make friends
because arguing makes you look stupid lol
so when i was having a fight with cooler then i remembered to keep cool so we became friends lol but back on topic they almost should have a time period or something because i dont really get the systemlike how many votes do you need before you are expert that is the only question i need to know
<<

Staven

Post Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:33 pm

aww... viv, you are just too nice :D well... I dont want to run around (too much) asking for votes ... so I guess I wont win this one :D

but very nice that u like what im doing viv :D
<<

Mustang82

Post Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:43 am

I wanna announce a crazy idea, I've contacted the nominees for expert. I think that instead of voting on one let's vote on 2! I think myself (Mustang82) and Raptors1 would make an amazing expert combo. We both have substantial amounts of votes so we are well liked and we both get along very well. This is the most logical solution
<<

Raptors1

Post Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:46 am

I would like to agree with mustang and I think haypi should think about making mustangand I (raptors1) experts because as well we are liked by lost of people (look at the votes me and mustang have the most) so that shows people like us and again we both like eachother and I think mustang would do a great job as an expert
<<

Raptors1

Post Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:48 am

Arythy wrote:Nominating yourself is frowned upon, and this process is not of "voting," but of nominating. ;)

Hey we are nit voting for ourselves we are saying that we would make a good combo so we are just stating that if they are gonna make one of us expert then you could also make the other one expert
Because we are very much alike
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:49 am

Does anybody read what I say on here...?
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 44 Expert Nominations