FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 44 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Cooler006

Beginner

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:06 pm

Re: Server 44 Expert Nominations Discussion

What koarandy would do is save his coins and buy a treasurr and sell it for max price but i wouldnt do that especially when i see a person who needs help lvling because he cant get a treasure ill probably be helping him first than ill get back to helping others again and all treasures i would sell will always be npc price i will never put it for max price although raptors and koarandy would
<<

Raptors1

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:54 pm

Re: Server 44 Expert Nominations

Wow lost of votes fo me lol
Does a vote for me from me count???
Lol prob not
<<

Raptors1

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Cooler006 wrote:What koarandy would do is save his coins and buy a treasurr and sell it for max price but i wouldnt do that especially when i see a person who needs help lvling because he cant get a treasure ill probably be helping him first than ill get back to helping others again and all treasures i would sell will always be npc price i will never put it for max price although raptors and koarandy would

I don't even think koarandy is trying to be an expert but I think he would also be a good one he doesn't lie about people everything he has said about you was true and I doubt that you'll catch me doing anything wron on wc
What have I dint that was bad????? lol???? help peopl????
<<

Cooler006

Beginner

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:30 pm

Raptors1 wrote:
Cooler006 wrote:What koarandy would do is save his coins and buy a treasurr and sell it for max price but i wouldnt do that especially when i see a person who needs help lvling because he cant get a treasure ill probably be helping him first than ill get back to helping others again and all treasures i would sell will always be npc price i will never put it for max price although raptors and koarandy would

I don't even think koarandy is trying to be an expert but I think he would also be a good one he doesn't lie about people everything he has said about you was true and I doubt that you'll catch me doing anything wron on wc

Those stars u saw in screenshot i didnt curse actually they were those censorings so yeah u can call me a liar all. Want but they was have everything censored for example type in pass they will have the ass as a star because thats what they do
<<

Raptors1

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:36 pm

Cooler006 wrote:
Raptors1 wrote:

Those stars u saw in screenshot i didnt curse actually they were those censorings so yeah u can call me a liar all. Want but they was have everything censored for example type in pass they will have the ass as a star because thats what they do
Yes that is true that is the first thing you have said that is true
<<

Cooler006

Beginner

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:04 am

U know what I am not going to argue u say whatever u want but if support puts me as expert and checks if im doing my job and doing exactly what i said i would do if i was expert than there is no problem so yeah u can say what u want but i dont want to argue cause it will make me look bad
<<

koarandy

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:17 am

You get coins per day for being an expert? o_O

And cooler I'm not arguing anymore because you have already dug yourself into a hole. From what I can understand and from the 2nd pic it seems like Raptor was asking cooler to nominate him so that would DisQualify you. =/
Thanks for the nom though, but this server is in too much turmoil to have a new Expert yet. Maybe later~
S44/111 - koarandy
<<

John~

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:45 am

Im requesting to un-expert unholy3. He hasnt helped much at all or limited chat in any way. And today, i said "no spammin" once, and he muted me with no warnings whatsoever. Then threatened to report me for hacking and an innapropraite conversation that i do admit to having. I screenshotted the entire chat history as well. And i have never hacked or tried to hack this game.
<<

Raptors1

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:12 am

Hey hey hey just wait a second I never asked cooler to vote for me
But I did at the beginnib send an add I'm world chat asking for expert and then stopped I never asked cooler in pm to vote for me
He is lying I never asked for him that's all I'm saying I dint want to start a fight so that it
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:37 am

Hi there Server 44, I have noticed a large amount of conflict in these nominations. I encourage you to recall before posting further that you are all working together to help out to the best of your abilities in chat. Arguing against other players is not always a good solution; why not try to get to know eachother, become friends, and see where you stand after that?

I would also like to point out that the Expert process is not a game. You are not "disqualified" for doing something wrong, it is simply less likely for you to attain the role.

In hopes of peace,
~Arythy
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 44 Expert Nominations