Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Raptors1

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:49 am

Re: Server 44 Expert Nominations Discussion

Cooler006 wrote:
Raptors1 wrote:
koarandy wrote:Image
Got another one, this is almost too easy.

Wow what is he talking about lol I never asked him to vote for me he came to me saying that he will vote for me if I voted for him
As youcan see I dent do it because he didn't vote for me and I didn't for him

Yes exactly that photo shows stars but it was censored what i wanted to say is raports dont talk if u already kept lettering me asking for expert many times and it showed stars in middle

Cooler it is kinda obvious that you wanted to say f u because it is 4 stars and after it says u and what you said here wouldn't have stars blocking it anywhere lol I think that is an obvious lie
<<

Cooler006

Beginner

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:50 am

John~ wrote:
Hmmmm, I think the rules say you can't ask for nominations.....
DQ

Nice find. Didnt even see that. Not surprised. And i also want to bring up the issue of raptors1, he has bashed me before to say the least and i have screen shots. But ive never seen him help, and let the records show, im lurking a lot of the time. And in my own personal name, cooler006 raptors1 and friends have planned to make me look bad i believe. Everyones telling me how im so bad, when i believe you can ask anyone if i had helped them and the answer would be yes.

I didnt try to post it on wc i thought i copied my alliance ad but when i clicked send i noticed that i put the wrong post and i know u took of the part when i said forget about that post do not nominate me right now cause i poste this on accident and no one did and did exactly as i said
<<

Raptors1

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:52 am

koarandy wrote:Cooler, I already got you DQ'ed, that was for Raptor.

Wait what does DQ'ed mean and if that helps me thanks
<<

Cooler006

Beginner

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:53 am

John~ wrote:
Hmmmm, I think the rules say you can't ask for nominations.....
DQ

Nice find. Didnt even see that. Not surprised. And i also want to bring up the issue of raptors1, he has bashed me before to say the least and i have screen shots. But ive never seen him help, and let the records show, im lurking a lot of the time. And in my own personal name, cooler006 raptors1 and friends have planned to make me look bad i believe. Everyones telling me how im so bad, when i believe you can ask anyone if i had helped them and the answer would be yes.

There is no way that me and raptors1 will be friends anymore and yes actually john should be expert as well but not raptors nor koarandy thay dont do anything to help all they want is the abuse of power
<<

Cooler006

Beginner

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:00 am

And actually i promised to world chat that i wont abuse my powers just cause im an expert i told everyone that llvl lvl 3's who need to upgrade to lvl 4 and need a nugget can letter me and i will sell it to them for 5k if i knew how to post photos on here i would.
<<

koarandy

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:28 am

So you are saying that if you get nominated you will help out people?
1. It should be the other way around.
2. That sounds like bribery, are you trying to get yourself disqualified?
S44/111 - koarandy
<<

Cooler006

Beginner

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:36 am

Actually no i am sayn that i will help people lvl up how will that get me disqualified that means im not abusing expert and so i will be helping others with treasures
<<

Cooler006

Beginner

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:40 am

Raptors1 wrote:
koarandy wrote:Cooler, I already got you DQ'ed, that was for Raptor.

Wait what does DQ'ed mean and if that helps me thanks

Well raptor wont be an expert cause me and john are watching his posts on wc and pm and we will be happy to take MANY screen shots and put them on here as well
<<

Cooler006

Beginner

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:41 am

If haypi gives me a chance to be expert they will see that i will be using my 10 coins a day to be buying a nugget and asking on wc if anyone needs one just letter me because i dont want wc do be spammed saying me me me me
<<

Cooler006

Beginner

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:49 am

Guy dont nominate koarandy and do notnominate rapyors1 they will abuse the power and not help people at all!!! I will be helping u guys with lvling but if u nominate raptors or koarandy might as wwll kiss ur luck goodbye.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 44 Expert Nominations