FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 43 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Swahilikid

Post Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:40 pm

Re: Server 43 Expert Nominations

I recommend brobot2.2 he has been very helpful and very informative, and always responds to you. He is always in the world chat if it wasn't for his help I would have quit this game days ago. He helped me to understand the game. Again I recommend brobot2.2 for expert.
<<

TopsyTurvy

Post Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:31 pm

Always seeing 2 experts online during the times I’m mostly on, a few occasions I pop on early in the mornings and there’d be no experts. I don’t expect to see them 24hrs.

I want to nominate CassyH. Not only because she’s on while experts aren’t. She has all the qualities a expert has. She’s helped me at the start of the game, was easy to talk to, took the time to answer my questions, and knows the game! I’ve seen her help others, treating everyone equally, with a welcoming atmosphere.

Also she’ll be on where clearly people will need her help if they’re unsure on anything, and keeping our chat room clean. I know she’ll make a good expert!!
<<

Ageofw4r

Post Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:35 pm

I vote for my self because I can come on most days and be online for many hours. I also am a very trust worthy player and I dont attack players with out telling or fight as retaliating if people attack me and I am very kind and helpful.
<<

Ageofw4r

Post Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:36 pm

I vote for my self because I can come on most days and be online for many hours. I also am a very trust worthy player and I dont attack players with out telling or fight as retaliating if people attack me and I am very kind and helpful.
<<

BroBot2.2

Citizen

Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:51 am

Voting for yourself automatically disqualifies you for expert.
BroBot2.2 - Leader of the #1 alliance in s43
BroBot2.1 - s28 (inaactive)
BroBot2.0 - s104 (a liitle active)
FavreFan101 - s102 (inactive)
Check out my guide at---
<<

Mat0290

Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:54 am

My nomination would have to go to fireheartt and su1017, as a new player they have been extremely helpful in answering my questions and guiding me through the game. I can honestly say I wouldn't be the player I am without there direction.
<<

DaGook

Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:12 am

I nominate Brobot2.2 for expert. He's well informed on the ins and outs of Haypi Kingdom. His guides are very helpful and informative as well. He's quick with a response to aid a newcomer. The tips and tactics he lends are very precise and accurate. He has help many on their way to fully enjoying the game. I myself would have been lost without his guidance and expertise. Very well known in Server 43, respected and liked and always keeps the peace. His knowledge of the rules and regulations are unsurpassed and everyone stays mindful when he's on the watch. He already performs the tasks of an Expert so he deserves to also have the privilege of the title as well.

Thanks for your consideration.

DaGook
Currently Lvl 8 and ranked 370th in Prestige
<<

Snowfur

Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:30 am

I want to change my vote to BroBot2.2
<<

BroBot2.2

Citizen

Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:09 am

I think I can finally vote for a player that I find worthy if being expert. D.Style is a great guy. He's a friend of mine and because if this I'm sure people will say I'm only voting for him because if this. But I'm not. D.Style helps players openly in world chat and us very active. And he also helps to fund Haypi "wink" "wink" lol. I think he's also a good leader. He's one of my vices and he works very hard. He's a nice guy and jokes around constantly, and that helps to keep the game fun.

I would also like to nominate Rweisman43. We don't get along very well but he's still a good guy. He helps in wc too and is as active as any expert. He obviously loves this game and he spends time helping other alliances that are new and who need a little push.

Hope you take my nominations into account. out
BroBot2.2 - Leader of the #1 alliance in s43
BroBot2.1 - s28 (inaactive)
BroBot2.0 - s104 (a liitle active)
FavreFan101 - s102 (inactive)
Check out my guide at---
Previous

Return to Server 43 Expert Nominations