Server 42 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:35 am

Server 42 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

PenaltyOG

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:53 am

Re: Server 42 Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate Dr.Bob
Me and him go to world chat with one purpose in mind; make the haypi community a better place. So having been in world chat with him helping better the community, I would say he would make an excellent expert. We both have experience with other accounts and are prepared to help any new members, and take care of the rule breakers.
Server42 Expert
<<

Dr.Bob

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:57 am

Hello all :D.

I would like to vote for 3 people I have noticed in chat been great to others. They are PenaltyOG, Dr.Oz and Dr. Jack. I always like to work with them in world chat making the community happy and safe :). They answer any question anyone asks, from "How do I change my name?" to "How did you get VIP?!?".

S42 needs experts :).

-Dr.bob
Last edited by Dr.Bob on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Server 1(01)
Server 42
Played since February 8 2010
Master
<<

Dr.Oz

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:40 am

I think good experts would be penaltyog, dr.bob, and dr. jack. Hey are very helpful and experienced. They help reinstate the rules and are fair and nice. Thye are also friendly. I also know they are very experienced and have good knowledge of the game

-Dr.oz
<<

L.Hyde

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:16 am

I would like to vote for dr. Oz, dr. Bob and dr. Jack.
They are really nice and helpful people... They send tips and tricks to everyone...
<<

BBX_GER

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:43 am

without many words ...

i nominate: Dr. Bob & Dr. Oz

greetings from Germany
<<

harleyr

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:32 am

I would like to nominate 2 people who are outstanding. Dr.Bob and PenaltyOG. they were helpful to everybody. They re-established the rules. They had a little trouble with a few people who wouldn't stop swearing, but they got through it and starightened it all out. Dr. Bob and PenaltyOG were amazing. :D
<<

Kanuck16

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:06 pm

I would nominate Dr. Bob and Dr. Oz for expert. I am new to this and they have been very helpful in getting myself and a lot of new people started.
<<

JAWinks

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:06 pm

Please nominate JAWinks for all his helpfulness. He keeps our server strong and successful and has helped cut swearing numerous times. His mailbox is flooded with help letters and he answers every one. Thanks!
<<

Dr.Bob

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:11 pm

I don't think u can vote for Urself...

Edit: Nope u can't  :P
Server 1(01)
Server 42
Played since February 8 2010
Master
Next

Return to Server 42 Expert Nominations