Server 42 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:19 pm

Re: Server 42 Expert Nominations

Dr.Bob wrote:Congratulations caliee42 on expert title! :D

Yes, congratulations to her, and I hope she keeps the chat as clean as one person can while Haypi chooses more Experts. :)
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

JAWinks

Post Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:14 am

Sorry for my votes, I got a little mixed up. Please disregard them
<<

Dr.Jack

Post Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:11 pm

Congratulations on Expert Calie :)
<<

Lovez

Post Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:14 pm

Hi, I've been waiting on this server to see who really deserves that honorary title of "Expert". I've finally made my decision, and there are two very helpful and kind people who I see would fit that position nicely. The first person is Arythy. Everyday I knew him on server 42, his kindness increased for others and if there was a question and he was on, it would be answered within 10 seconds, with me delaying behind ;) . Although this is his first server, I think it's amazing how much he already knows about the game! Surely much more than when I had first started. Great job Arythy.

The next person who I'd like to nominate would be -Ravim. He is also very kind and helpful to everyone on the chat. He also told me that he has past experience on the game (can't remember what server sorry). He also answers every question while he is on.

Both always help keep the chat in order if our expert, Caliee (and now Naruto!! :D ), is absent at the moment.
Sorry for the long write up, I just thought they deserved some recognition :D . Great job to the both of you.
Last edited by Lovez on Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Leader of Reborn, Ranked 2
<<

Caliee

Citizen

Post Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:25 pm

-Ravim, Lovez and arythy and all very active and seem to know alot about the game. Server 42 is lucky to have these three helping the new players grasp a better understanding of the game. Thank you guys for your help.

Also, thank you for your support. I enjoy server 42.
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:45 pm

It has now been 2 weeks of this server! :D Many players have gone inactive and still more have become the regulars! Therefore I would like to add a nomination: Lovez. Lovez is by far the nicest player in World Chat. She loves to chat with all the players in it, but answers questions and discourages rulebreaking at all times as well. She uses her coins to provide newer players nuggets and other treasures for minimum prices. Overall, Lovez is currently the most suitable player (who is not an Expert already) to be an Expert in Server 42.
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

Xobon37

Post Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:25 am

I nominate Lovez , she is friendly and answers all your questions. She's nice and points people out when they do wrong. She's helped me alot and my alliance to grow to a higher rank. She deserves it so I hope she becomes one. ~Xobon37
<<

Balljo

Post Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:37 am

I would like to nominate Dr.Jack. I do because he is trustworthy and always loyal. He would make an amazing expert because he is extremely knowledgeable and is very helpful. Please all consider him a's he is a very good, no great candidate for being an expert!
Coolieo!!!!!!!! :~)
<<

Dr.Sin

Post Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:56 pm

I would like to nominate -Ravim for expert. He has been very helpful to me as i just started playing the game. He is also very nice in chat, and is always helping others when he can. If anyone is to be Expert, it should be -Ravim.
<<

Rtum1254

Post Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:29 pm

I would like to nominate jr-98. He has helped my alliance grow stronger and many letters are sent to him about any question and can answer it. He is very nice and chats with everyone. Please consider my vote
PreviousNext

Return to Server 42 Expert Nominations