FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 42 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

PenaltyOG

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:59 am

Re: Server 42 Expert Nominations Discussion

I would just like to point out we only have one expert and we need more because I still see people in chat breaking the rules.
Server42 Expert
<<

Lovez

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:19 pm

PenaltyOG wrote:So pretty much, me DrBob, DrOz, and sometimes DrJack go to world chat and answer questions. We have nothing to do when we are waiting for things to upgrade and troops made so we helP the new players. And the doctors are not the same person, that's just a coincidence. So I've talked with these doctors and helped out players while enforcing the rules with them.

Yes some of them used to be helpful, but sorry to say now it seems the only active ones are DrBob and you, PenaltyOG.
-Leader of Reborn, Ranked 2
<<

Dr.Phillip

Post Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:43 am

Arythy wrote:
Dr.Oz wrote:Anyone ever see favela everyone is voting for on world chat? just wondering?

Yes Oz, (s)he is not disruptive at least, but not overly helpful either. It is clearly shown that most of his/her nominations come from her alliance members, as they say how (s)he is the leader of the alliance they are in. (I do not say this so as to "bash" Favela, just to share my thoughts to answer Oz's question.)

no offense Arythy but i have evidence of u sending numurous letters to your alliance telling them to vote for u even tho the had no reason to besides fear of being kicked out. You have also been attacking and getting very mad at someone who had evidence of u asking for votes to try to stop them from sending the SS into support. i feel this shows that u are indeed asking people to nominate u even if it is against the rules and are scared tht if others find out your plan would fail. i just wanted to put this out there because u shouldnt be telling ppl off for asking for votes if u did it yourself.

thanks and hope u dont get ur entire alliance to farm me like u did to Steeno44
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:28 pm

Dr.Phillip wrote:
Arythy wrote:
Dr.Oz wrote:Anyone ever see favela everyone is voting for on world chat? just wondering?

Yes Oz, (s)he is not disruptive at least, but not overly helpful either. It is clearly shown that most of his/her nominations come from her alliance members, as they say how (s)he is the leader of the alliance they are in. (I do not say this so as to "bash" Favela, just to share my thoughts to answer Oz's question.)

no offense Arythy but i have evidence of u sending numurous letters to your alliance telling them to vote for u even tho the had no reason to besides fear of being kicked out. You have also been attacking and getting very mad at someone who had evidence of u asking for votes to try to stop them from sending the SS into support. i feel this shows that u are indeed asking people to nominate u even if it is against the rules and are scared tht if others find out your plan would fail. i just wanted to put this out there because u shouldnt be telling ppl off for asking for votes if u did it yourself.

thanks and hope u dont get ur entire alliance to farm me like u did to Steeno44

Dr.Phillip wrote:You have also been attacking and getting very mad at someone who had evidence of u asking for votes to try to stop them from sending the SS into support...hope u dont get ur entire alliance to farm me like u did to Steeno44

This is actually mostly untrue. I did not attack Steeno or any other player who has this "evidence."

Dr.Phillip wrote:i feel this shows that u are indeed asking people to nominate u even if it is against the rules and are scared tht if others find out your plan would fail.

I have no desire to share any more specifics publicly, nor will I share them with any random player who asks me, but I will tell some players whom I trust ingame about some of the specifics of the situation, for I believe certain people need to know these specifics.
"Apple," you know the rest.

Dr.Phillip wrote:i just wanted to put this out there because u shouldnt be telling ppl off for asking for votes if u did it yourself.

Clearly, you are bringing this upon yourself; I know that you asked the alliance for nominations as well. I do not have solid evidence, as I did not know there was anything wrong with that at the time, but no matter how much you may claim this is false, you and I both know that that is true.Try not to be a hypocrite, as well. ;)

Dr.Phillip wrote:telling them to vote for u even tho the had no reason to besides fear of being kicked out.

I never have, never have had, and never will have absolutely any intention of kicking out players from my alliance because they do not do something I ask. I only kick players for very disruptive behavior (which I make sure is thoroughly discouraged in the welcome message and Alliance Chat) and for inactivity.

Hope this clears things up a bit!

Look as deep as the sky and thou shalt find thy answers, and add ye a :( and thou shalt be fully informed.
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

Lovez

Post Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:25 am

Congratulations to Naruto196 on becoming an expert! He's always been kind to everyone and helpful when he can. Great choice! Good job Naruto. :D
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:26 am

I completely agree! Naruto is a great player to be an Expert!

Haypi Support Emails:

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

Balljo

Post Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:55 am

I would like to nominate Dr.Jack. I do because he is trustworthy and always loyal. He would make an amazing expert because he is extremely knowledgeable and is very helpful. Please all consider him a's he is a very good, no great candidate for being an expert!
Coolieo!!!!!!!! :~)
<<

Lovez

Post Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:27 am

Balljo wrote:I would like to nominate Dr.Jack. I do because he is trustworthy and always loyal. He would make an amazing expert because he is extremely knowledgeable and is very helpful. Please all consider him a's he is a very good, no great candidate for being an expert!

Hey Balljo, this is the nomination discussion. You should go to the nomination one and post this! Here's thelink

viewtopic.php?f=207&t=8242
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:26 am

I wish to congratulate 2 more Experts, PenaltyOG and favela. These players deserve the title very much. :)

Haypi Support Emails:

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

Dr.Oz

Post Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:12 am

Favela is not a good expert i think favela asked for her votes from his/her alliance and ever since he/she got expert he/she is actually on wc! O.O amazing
PreviousNext

Return to Server 42 Expert Nominations