FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 42 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Lovez

Post Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:59 am

Re: Server 42 Expert Nominations Discussion

Arythy wrote:I wish to congratulate 2 more Experts, PenaltyOG and favela. These players deserve the title very much. :)

You can say that again! Great job Favela and Penalty, you both are doing an excellent job.
-Leader of Reborn, Ranked 2
<<

Crazyoc

Beginner

Post Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:34 pm

My Friends Have Asked Me To Nominate Myself On Their Behalf Because They Did Not Want To Reveal Themselves.
<<

TXCutie

Post Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:52 pm

Server 42 needs new UNBIASED experts! Favela and naruto show favoritism and many will agree do not do their job! I would nominate Hamonaptra and nightblad or arythy!
<<

Andryusha

Post Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:04 pm

Please take off expert status from favela. He broke game rules. His new city named "300 sucks". Its a harassment of leading guild "300". Also when war between him alliance and 300 started he muted 300 players in world chat. Hope he will lost expert status and name of him city will be changed. Children playing this game and to make this city name you need to be criminal.
<<

Fuzionlife

Post Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:18 pm

I think Fuzionlife me, Arythy and Rgriffin2. I try to help ha_as alot so they don't quit game and report rule breaks to support but always need evidence, so I wish I could punish them right on the bat but of course warnings. Arythy nice person helps expert great person. Rgriffim2 is very nice and doesn't like trash talk, so that's good.

Fuzionlife :mrgreen:
Fuzionlife
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:48 pm

Hi Fuzion, first of all I really appreciate the fact that you feel I would do well as an Expert. Nevertheless, nominating yourself is frowned upon; also, this thread is reserved for discussion of the nominations, so please post the nominations themselves here.
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

Codep

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:15 pm

I think Arythy deserves verymuch to be an expert she is the nicest person on here and keeps us all in line without her (or him) there would be chaos and cussing all over the place when I first joined she was one of the people who was very kind to me and I would also like to nominate carrmcg for major help since the beginning
Previous

Return to Server 42 Expert Nominations