Server 41 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Turkinator

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:39 pm

Re: Server 41 Expert Nominations

It is time to elect two or three new experts for server41
I have a few suggestions:-
Vickky: this player has helped almost every member of her alliance, her allied alliances and random players even her enemies!
This attitude is exactly what server41 needs not to at least recognise her as potential would be foolish to say the least. She will not be a favouritist like urika she will gladly mute who she needs to despite her relations with that person. She has the power and will to do what an expertust do. She is kind she let me into her alliance when I was just a weak beginner who needed help.she is responsible enough to realise that muting is only nescesarry for spammers or rude members.

Turkinator: call me vein because I am of course turkinator but I have done everything to become an expert I am helping inexperienced players in my area to develop. One case has developed 3 levels with my help and we are now allies although he is less active than he originally was. Also on a number of occaisioms I have stopped players from repeatedly 'farming' players and making their or their freinds having misery from this.finally on other MMOG games I have asked people to join haypi with a number of players agreeing and as far as I know joining.

Drhellbent:This player wrote a toke of knowledge for players on haypi which I now sometimes use on successful development cases. This apparently took him hours to write and we didn't pay him in any way at all it was purely charity. This action was of his own velition and he didnt gain anything just helped other players like me.

Urika: (S)he is already an expert to begin (S)he was great to start with but is begining to abuse his/her power (S)he muted me twice for reason she also muted er freind for personal reasons (not to do with haypi) (S)he should recieve a severe warning or be stripped of his/her rights as an expert.
<<

Bisonrage

Beginner

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:27 am

I'll throw my nomination in there. I nominate me for being awesome and I don't yell at people when they do one little thing.
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:56 am

Bisonrage wrote:I'll throw my nomination in there. I nominate me for being awesome and I don't yell at people when they do one little thing.

self nomination is highly frowned upon i recomend editing your post
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

Lil-Chi

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:41 pm

I strongly believe our server needs more expert. And I like to nominate Vickky. She is very active as u see the ranking. She help other ppl a lot, friendly to every ppl. She is the perfect person for expert.
<<

Ggbull

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:52 pm

I'd like to nominate Eetiger! He is a very active player and is my friend, he helped me set up my account and taught me how to play, if it weren't for him I wouldn't b playing this game, or even know about it
<<

Eetiger

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:04 pm

I think rehodewife should b expert, he is always helpful. He always helps out with my alliance when ever he can. He is perfect to be next expert
<<

Eetiger

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:34 pm

I'd like to nominate Eetiger, we may b in different servers but he showed me and a few of our other friends this game and how to play, i think he is a great person to b the expert
<<

Hunter1997

Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:41 am

I would like to nominate Vickky because she is a woman who is friendly, always positive, helpful, and active person. She has a unique quality that makes her perfect for the expert position. Thank you
Hunter1997 (server 111)
Level 12 Vice leader of Legacy

God wrote:Hunter shall rule all s111 and leave with a dominant Legacy! He will have unlimited coins, crops, money, and catapults

You wish you were as beast as me!
<<

Harrsy

Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:30 am

Srry the last post by Eetiger, I forgot my password but now I remembered ^.^
<<

Toohee

Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:32 pm

To Moderator and Support 41
As we notice