<<

Artraxes

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:09 am

Re: Server 41 Expert Nominations

i nominate nikeap
he's very helpful
an excellent player
and hes active and fun in chat

"although i think hes a bit insane at times" ;)
a master of dealing quick, lethal blows training in anatomy, stealth, poison, and the dark arts allows them to carry out missions of death with shocking, terrifying precision. skulking in the shadows with a blade carrying certain death
<<

Artraxes

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:11 am

GoodApollo wrote:
Bisonrage wrote:Honestly, we don't need new experts. Our current ones are find.

Should of post this in discussions now I need to respond here. Bison I think you are right a bit cuz most times people are civil but at sometimes every day there is are trolls that come in and spew off racist, sexist, and just dirty remarks and we need someone to mute them. I just wish support was quicker with it.

its usually bison with the dirty remarks
a master of dealing quick, lethal blows training in anatomy, stealth, poison, and the dark arts allows them to carry out missions of death with shocking, terrifying precision. skulking in the shadows with a blade carrying certain death
<<

NZ-KIWI

Post Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:42 pm

Hey I would like to nominate XxKiwixX because he is very helpful he has been. Following all the rules and he has been helping all the new players change name and teach them how to play the game. We also need one quick because there are a lot of new ha's who are swearing and being rude on wc
<<

Master_Max

Marquis

Location: I have too many stalkers as it is... I'm not giving my location to any more ;)

Post Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:47 pm

NZ-KIWI wrote:Hey I would like to nominate XxKiwixX because he is very helpful he has been. Following all the rules and he has been helping all the new players change name and teach them how to play the game. We also need one quick because there are a lot of new ha's who are swearing and being rude on wc

Now that s41 has become s111, please post expert nominations in the s111 expert nominations thread
<<

Bisonrage

Beginner

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:26 am

[ :D
<<

Bisonrage

Beginner

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:30 am

I don't know who will see this but I just want to throw this out there. I had a lot of fun with you guys. I know we all didn't get along but I did enjoy every single one of you. I hope there are no hard feelings between anyone and if I ever did offend anyone, I am really sorry. I realize at times that I was immature and didn't take this game as serious as others, thats no excuse. I hope you can forgive me for how I behaved at times. That is not really me. It was a pleasure playing the game with you all. :D
Previous

Return to Server 41 Expert Nominations