FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 41 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Mikanakawa

Baron

Location: Right..... there! Wait, over a little..... Yes there,you got it!

Post Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:56 am

Re: Server 41 Expert Nominations Discussion

Ea hotkate your alive!!!!!! Ill tell pple :)
Server 111 (Mikanakawa)
Server 93 ( Mikashuki)

<<

Zheraldo

Post Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:52 am

I vote for Hunter1997 as expert on this server
<<

Mikanakawa

Baron

Post Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:23 am

Urika NEEDS his powers REVOKED. he is UNFAIR and THREATENS his alliance with bans and mutes. He farms his own suballiance and started WWII in server 41, all ohter 49 top 50 alliances vs. his alliance, merciless. If u visit wc in s41 u will find ads making fun of merciless and hate/ anger towards them. Also his alliance members hack others and dis band alliances, while sending alliance letters saying @@@@ you all, merciless rules....... Which sparked WWII for the most part.

REVOKE URIKA!!!!!!
DOWN WITH MERCILESS!!!!!!!
AHORA, AHORA
Server 111 (Mikanakawa)
Server 93 ( Mikashuki)

<<

Mikanakawa

Baron

Post Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:28 am

Send me letters and post here to help protest!!
Server 111 (Mikanakawa)
Server 93 ( Mikashuki)

<<

Urika

Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:27 pm

Mikanakawa wrote:Urika NEEDS his powers REVOKED. he is UNFAIR and THREATENS his alliance with bans and mutes. He farms his own suballiance and started WWII in server 41, all ohter 49 top 50 alliances vs. his alliance, merciless. If u visit wc in s41 u will find ads making fun of merciless and hate/ anger towards them. Also his alliance members hack others and dis band alliances, while sending alliance letters saying @@@@ you all, merciless rules....... Which sparked WWII for the most part.

REVOKE URIKA!!!!!!
DOWN WITH MERCILESS!!!!!!!
AHORA, AHORA

LOL mika, just cause we own you doesnt mean im a bad expert and all haha :p sorry to hear u dont like us :(
<<

St-Jimmy

Post Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:14 am

The revolution begins urika, and all u can do is laugh at us :(
<<

Mikanakawa

Baron

Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:55 am

exactly, nvm uri im done being mad, im good=]
Server 111 (Mikanakawa)
Server 93 ( Mikashuki)

<<

Nikeap

Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:26 pm

The time has come to change our Experts, they served us well and deserve some vacation. Actually they deserve the rest because they are tired; tired of Haypi community. They cannot serve it as they did before, it's time for replacing old with fresh people with some devotion.

I do not doubt the necessity of rules but rules shouldn't make ppl into robots. With todays experts, People in s41 are made into robots. Something like whined clocks without care. Ask what the experts do, their title appears only to repeat notorious words, "Be polite", "Ads 5mins each", "no spam", etc. Today anyone can do those - Just appear randomly to shut off someone. Expert has taught ppl to be good law followers but not good contributors or peace-makers. Who are those ppl shuting others up? Do they care to be polite? No. Problem is experts don't take Feeling as necessity nor the context to judge because Experts don't look further into the things which might be handled little differently but high effectively. It's like a dude cussing at other dude because the dude wants to shut the other dude from cussing.

It's a wonder why Experts are not on WC; they can stare at the WC, detatched from the world. But Man we want gregarious players; We want a leader little more active on WC. Let them Talk to the common ppl and be an human Expert, and not unreachable beings. Sometimes when this happens it's sad. We our Experts made be more active.

They used to be different before. Before Experts were more polite and friendly. Urika and GodAnubis. were the most respected ppl in the server. They were awesome. They are still awesome with army + Alliance today, but how can we look at them now when they are spreasing hatred on each other? Looking how they have become two hostile people, regardless of matter, tells us something about the present - it's different.

Experts need to cope with their mood and be little more active. Nobody can control the problems and correct, sooth and make better them than those who have the title expert. Let new Experts or old not slip friendliness between fingures. It just makes me wanna change those Experts.
<<

Lcso61

Post Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:38 am

Khaos2 has been a godsend for me. He us online an unbelievable amount of time considering I work midnights and stay up days off. His guide is more like a bible. No matter how stupid my noob question is he acts as if it is of utmost importance. I play tons of online games and he strikes me as one of those player who are as interested in making the game/players better as he is the game itself. There has not yet been a question that he has not known the answer to.
<<

Starraptor

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:10 pm

I nominate Viccky for expert because she helped me when I had a -1000 crop deficit. She is a very responsible leader and would be a perfect expert.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 41 Expert Nominations