Server 40 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:49 am

Server 40 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

Assasin95

Post Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:31 pm

Re: Server 40 Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate Alfaiz because he is very kind and understanding
<<

Artemys

Post Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:43 pm

I would like to nominate Alfaiz. He has been very helpful to me when I need answers and he has dealt with inappropriate language and conversation in the right way.
<<

Alfaiz

Post Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:51 pm

i would like to nominate Brazilian x to be an expert. he is an understanding and friendly person. motivates his alliance a lot. project good leadership qualities and are patient when being asked.
<<

Livn4Jesus

Post Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:55 pm

I would like to nominate Leader68. He helps all of us learn how to play the game. He always answers our questions and is really nice and patience with us.
<<

deadflame

Post Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:38 pm

I would like to nominate Leader68 for a few reasons. For one, he dedicates himself to helping all of us new players, and giving us tips and advice on what to do. Another reason is that he is very patient with us and never swears at anyone! He also is very active and is there if anyone needs something.
<<

Co-Leader

Post Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:27 am

I'm nominating Leader68 because he is helpful to all of the rookies and others who might need his help. He is patient and as we call him sometimes a "pop-up tip box full of hints". He is dedicated to helping everyone, alliance or not.
<<

dcDEEBO

Post Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:13 am

i would like to nominate Rosalinaxo, she has been helpful to all the new players, never insulting them for asking questions unlike other members, every time i look at the chat and a new member is wondering how something works, she is there with a quick response!
<<

Beel

Post Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:32 am

I would like to nominate NatSears for the Expert place due to a number of reasons ;

They are extemely freindly and helpfull , When i ask them something i usually get a reply within seconds also they are really patient and will go through things over and over again untill i understand .
<<

Balindrum

Post Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:46 pm

I would like to nominate NatSears for Expert,

I believe they would be a superb candidate for Expert thanks to their extensive and detailed knowledge of the game, their friendly and helpful attitude toward all other players, their support and guidance within the alliance andfor new players both within the alliance and outside of it, their quick responces to questions and queries to all players who ask them.
Next

Return to Server 40 Expert Nominations