FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 40 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Chasemeee

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:49 am

Re: Server 40 Expert Nominations

My vote goes to Iorekbear. There could be no better selection than that of Iorekbear. He is the most knowledgeable in the game. He helps everyone and anyone. I respect his game play and his dedication. He does a great job keeping wc in check without the title, but deserves it and all that comes with it. He will continue his dedication with or without the title, but should be an expert for s40 because that's just what he is "an expert". So with that said please do s40 the honor and appoint Iorekbear as expert, so s40 will continue to grow and become one if not the best server Haypi has. I mean how many 4 man 1 women alliances are # 1 on any other server? I'd say none. That shows a lot from him and his leadership.
<<

3LIT3

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:01 am

I think that the most obvious choice is Mathinja he is very helpful to all that are both new, and have played for a while. A new player never goes unhelped when he is around, and he is always kind to new players. He make sure no one is ever cursed atnor teased, and in those unsure moments he always has a kind word to say. So I Nominate Mathinja, because he would make an amazing Expert, becuase he's already a great player, and a great friend!
Server 40, Join R3CLAIM3RZ!
<<

MaksimBern

Post Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:20 am

My vote goes for Iorekbear. He is always very approachable. He doesnt hesitate helping anyone in the wc regardless of their alliance. He is knowledgable , respectful, helpful. He provided me with more tips about the game then anybody else. He spends a lot of time in the chat so you can always ask him a question. I also really respect that he keep the wc a comfortable environment for everybody.
<<

dianelim

Post Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:46 am

I ryanum would like to nominate Anzai he always is helping me and the new people to the game.
<<

Post Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:38 am

I would like to nominate Rosalinaxo because she helps new players, she stops the meanness on world chat, and she is kind to all.
<<

Awesome999

Post Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:03 am

I nominate Iorekbear as an expert. He was very helpful to me when I started the game and I don't think that even now I would know how to play the game if he hadn't helped me. So I vote for Iorekbear
<<

Minnow990

Post Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:26 pm

I would like to nominate Sideshwbob. He is a very good player and listens to people very well. He helps lots of players including me, and helps them get on their feet to start playing this really fun game. I've never seen anyone as helpful as him (other than Anzai whom, if possible, I'd like to nominate too.)
<<

RousyPanda

Post Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:39 pm

I would like to nominate Anzai as he helps us to get to grips with the basics and the deeper bits of haypi he is always answering questions and giving tips and for that reason i believe Anzai should become an expert
<<

Dman9876

Post Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:40 pm

i would like to nominate Cotafam for expert cause he is kind, helpful,and can get the job done quick. :)
<<

15blairm

Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:56 pm

I would like to nominate Rosalinaxo because shed is a very good nogtionator and is a fun loving/ allways on chat. I do not think Natsears is a good nomination because he swears and gets muted by Admin alot. DO NOT LET Iorekbear be an expert he WILL mute everyone because he is a very short fused person. He is stricked but is too stricked for Server 40. I have nothing against him its just i feel he is not right for the job.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 40 Expert Nominations