FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 40 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Dobby.

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:24 am

Re: Server 40 Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate mrluis. He is very helpful.
Last edited by Dobby. on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Mathinja

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:49 am

I have three players to nominate. Iorekbear, Blood&gore, and Moldin. They all help new players in world chat, and help control the chat. Also, Iorekbear and moldin have experience from other servers, so know a lot about the game. As others have said, two experts in a server isn't enough, and we need more to prevent world chat turning chaotic now and again. These players are already doing the job of an expert, just without the title beside their name.
<<

Blood&gore

Post Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:08 am

I would like to nominate anzai first of all because has been vey helpful since i started and i always see him helping others on server 40 he is loyal and will always help everyone and knows the game fairly well i think they deserve to be an expert for all the hard work they do.Hopefull they become expert.I think alot would appreciate it :D
Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<<

Blood&gore

Post Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:11 am

[quote="support1"]Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

I would like to nominate mathinja because since he started he has helped many people and is on alot...to help everyone out and also plays haypi respectingly and server 40 needs experts like him..thank you-blood&gore

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<<

Hitman69

Post Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:11 pm

I would like to nominate Mathinja for expert status. He is one ofthe most knowledgable players in the game. He is almost always on the game and has been able to answer any questions I have had.
<<

Hitman69

Post Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:14 pm

I think Moldin should be considered for Expert status. He is always helpful and understands so much about the gameplay. Also Moldin is a class act and doesn't put any one down.
<<

Dopplgangr

Post Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:20 pm

I would like to nominate Mathinja for expert. He has been extremely helpful not just to me but many other players. Not only does he provide a wealth of knowledge on game play but he also shares resources and supports fellow players in his actions. He has a positive attitude and is even-tempered which are important attributes for the position. Server 40 needs more experts, so I hope you will consider my nomination.
Last edited by Dopplgangr on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Dopplgangr

Post Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:28 pm

I think Moldin deserves to be nominated for expert status. Moldin displays the mature character necessary for a position as expert. He has been extremely helpful , sharing his knowledge of the game and giving good advice. He is always respectful of others, as well. We need people like this helping out on Server 40.
<<

Johnlude1

Post Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:15 pm

I would like to nominate Mathinja. He is online a lot and helps out a lot of people with and problems and when people r using bad language he tries to get them to stop by explaining that kids r on playing too.
<<

KeyLimePye

Post Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:11 pm

I agree that server 40 is in dire need of new experts. While Fthrdamien does an excellent job of policing fairly, I think it is unreasonable to expect him to be present 24 hours 7 days a week. I cannot say the same for leader68. In this vein, I would like to nominate Iorekbear for expert. He is knowledgeable about the game and already tries to help to maintain the quality of chat as well as assist new players.
He is always willing to answer a question about something as simple as how to hunt or place something on the marketplace, to discussing the merits of different troop types in diferent situations.
In conclusion, I nominate Iorekbear for expert as someone who is open, willing and knowledgeable enough to complete this much needed service towards enjoyable play.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 40 Expert Nominations