FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 40 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Fthrdamien

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: Server 40 Expert Nominations

I have two nominations, rosalinaxo, and moldin. They are both experienced players who have great knowledge of the game and have no problems offering help and advice to the new players on the server. Either would be an excellent choice for expert due to their knowledge of the rules and gameplay. (I personally know both are from other servers) and both hsve been playing for quite awhile. I hope you look at the both of them seriously to become the new experts on server 40
Fthrdamien- Server 40 expert
Sorry, make that three nominations. Iorekbear would be an excellent choice for expert on server 40 as well.
Last edited by Fthrdamien on Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Anzai

Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:17 pm

i would like to nominate Iorekbear to be an Expert in S40 because he got the expertise of the game and he is constantly helping a lot of new players whenever he is online. Please consider him as an Expert. we need more Experts in S40. more power!
<<

Lord_Tank

Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:44 pm

I like to nominate bignune5. He just knows what he is doing
<<

Benn4242

Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:10 pm

I would like to nominate Mathinja for expert as he is very helpful in teaching people how to play this game and giving good advice whenever it is needed. He also runs the alliance extremely well.
<<

Euleka0

Post Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:31 am

i would like to nominate Anzai. He is nicely to everyone. i often see him to help someone. and me too.
<<

dianelim

Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:27 am

I would like to nominate the user ryanum he is very hepful, generous, friendly and kind always there to help me he is a perfect guy he ought to be an expert
<<

dianelim

Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:34 am

The man ryanum should be an expert because he spends a lot of his time helping me and my friends he encouraged me and all my friends to join the world of Haypi Kingdoms. You should also make the user anzai am expert hopefully you can make these fine players experts in the future I garantee they surely will be able to help players and new players understand to game clearly and encourage them to play more often they both are so supportive please make them experts they deserve it no doubt because from what I known these two young men are going to help the world of Haypi Kingdom.
<<

dianelim

Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:44 am

Overall, there are many nice players that are helpful and experienced out there but I think the two best players as an expert would be anzai and the fellow member ryanum they are experienced and kind ryanum has taught me completely on what is should do and he influenced me to play this game in the first place you should make both of them experts out there because we need more experts and I know ryanum will do great job taking care the position. He is very kind too I have know him for a long time and he is very intelligent. He should be an expert so the new members who have joined Haypi Kingdom can learn how to play the game and eventually become a great player too having a guy ryanum will surely make the game better for many players that are inexperienced and do not know what to do he will surely help and do a good job.
<<

Undefeat3d

Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:43 pm

I would like to nominate Moldin for expert. He has always helped me, and everyone else in world chat. He is from another server as well so knows a lot about the game. Also, server40 really needs more experts. There are times when no experts are on and it is chaos. Thanks.
Last edited by Undefeat3d on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Fthrdamien

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:47 pm

Once again I'd like to nominate moldin for expert, he is extremely helpful and enjoys helping the players who ask questions. As a plus if he is picked for expert, he is extremely active and I won't need to be woken up in the middle of the night as he is from the other side of the world, so there will be two active experts if he is chosen.
Fthrdamien-server 40 expert
XxposerxX-server101
PreviousNext

Return to Server 40 Expert Nominations