FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 40 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:47 am

Server 40 Expert Nominations Discussion

So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerening the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.
<<

Anzai

Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Server 40 Expert Nominations Discussion

i would like to stress out the need of more Experts in S40. i know the admin is doing the best they can but the Experts that we have are not around when we need them the most, probably due to different timezones. in regards to this, i would like to nominate Iorekbear as an Expert because of his expertise and also because of all his help in WC to the new players whenever he is around. so please consider him a worthy candidate. more power!
<<

Iorekbear

Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:06 pm

There is a definate need for more experts on the server at the moment.
There are two experts on the server but due to time zone differences they can not cover the whole day.
Unfortunately there is an increase in foul language and avoidance of the filter. This not only ruins the enjoyment that haypi brings but also hinders the beginners as they often dont enter world chat to ask for help because they are intimidated or distressed by other players cussing and sexual remarks.
To this end I would like to nominate both Anzai and Rosalinaox. Both are very helpful and supportive of the new players when they are online and both like myself try to prevent people from using foul language.
I think that they would both make great experts.
<<

Rosalinaxo

Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:34 am

I would like to nominate Mathinja and Moldin for the title of expert. Unlike other people in world chat they don't lose their patience easily when faced with a wave of questions. They definitely have respect for every player and show kindness. They both have the potential to become expert and make world chat a friendlier and safer place to chat in. They are fair when it comes to warning people who are acting up and I can trust that they won't abuse their power. Please consider these two candidates. Thank you. Rosalinaxo~
Last edited by Rosalinaxo on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Fthrdamien

Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:22 am

Anzai wrote:i would like to stress out the need of more Experts in S40. i know the admin is doing the best they can but the Experts that we have are not around when we need them the most, probably due to different timezones. in regards to this, i would like to nominate Iorekbear as an Expert because of his expertise and also because of all his help in WC to the new players whenever he is around. so please consider him a worthy candidate. more power!

We do need more experts on s40!! I physically cannot be online all the time and I'm still getting woken up by my palringo acct going off with players saying that chat has gone to hell. I come online rectify the situation to the best of my abilities and I'm glad that we have another expert now, not sure who it is because I've not seen nor heard them as of yet. I'm going to need more help since it still seems like I'm on my own, but there quite a few players who are trying to help as much as possible, Iorekbear, Anzai, rosalinaxo and moldin are stepping up and trying to calm offenders down and answering as many questions as possible from all the new players. I really appreciate their hard work and dedication to the advancement of server 40 and I really hope that they will get some sort of recognition from this.
<<

Anzai

Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:34 am

i would like to nominated Moldin and Rosalinaxo for their outstanding help in S40 with their knowledge and expertise in the game. They are patient and helps everyone with what they know of. Please consider them a worthy candidate too.
<<

Fthrdamien

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:54 pm

Ok, I know I've said this before, but why do I need to be woken up in the middle of the night to moderate world chat?? We absolutely need another expert on server 40 and soon. I've nominated moldin on the other thread twice now, he lives in austrailia, I live in North America. It would make sense to grant him the title as the other expert we have doesn't seem to be active very much. I'm not trying to bash anyone but we need another active expert during the time when people in north America are sleeping.
<<

KeyLimePye

Post Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:10 pm

I agree that server 40 is in dire need of new experts. While Fthrdamien does an excellent job of policing fairly, I think it is unreasonable to expect him to be present 24 hours 7 days a week. I cannot say the same for leader68. In this vein, I would like to nominate Iorekbear for expert. He is knowledgeable about the game and already tries to help to maintain the quality of chat as well as assist new players.
He is always willing to answer a question about something as simple as how to hunt or place something on the marketplace, to discussing the merits of different troop types in diferent situations.
In conclusion, I nominate Iorekbear for expert as someone who is open, willing and knowledgeable enough to complete this much needed service towards enjoyable play.
<<

15blairm

Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:43 pm

Rosalinaxo wrote:I would like to nominate Mathinja and Moldin for the title of expert. Unlike other people in world chat they don't lose their patience easily when faced with a wave of questions. They definitely have respect for every player and show kindness. They both have the potential to become expert and make world chat a friendlier and safer place to chat in. They are fair when it comes to warning people who are acting up and I can trust that they won't abuse their power. Please consider these two candidates. Thank you. Rosalinaxo~

I Completly agree these players are great nogotiators and leaders
<<

15blairm

Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:48 pm

Iorekbear wrote:There is a definate need for more experts on the server at the moment.
There are two experts on the server but due to time zone differences they can not cover the whole day.
Unfortunately there is an increase in foul language and avoidance of the filter. This not only ruins the enjoyment that haypi brings but also hinders the beginners as they often dont enter world chat to ask for help because they are intimidated or distressed by other players cussing and sexual remarks.
To this end I would like to nominate both Anzai and Rosalinaox. Both are very helpful and supportive of the new players when theestásy are online and both like myself try to prevent people from using foul language.
I think that they would both make great experts.

I would not agree with iorekbear he is a very short fused and WILL mute anyone if he has the power I would like to also to nominate Rosalinaxo she is a very funloving person and is always on the chat.
Next

Return to Server 40 Expert Nominations