FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 101 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Yodac

Warlord

Post Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:13 pm

Re: Server 101 Expert Nominations

~Chrissy~ wrote:Are they actually going to add more experts?

eventually, yes.
http://www.yodac.net

Yodac wrote:People would be more interested in life, if life gave more interest in them

FOR SUPPORT: Ask me a Q.

Vayneglory wrote: Post count doesn't matter, quit bragging about it
<<

Smexyteddy

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:25 am

I would like to nominate my big sister, sillyteddy for an expert! She is amazing and though she is a low level she doesent let that get in her way of becoming an expert! She knows a lot about the game and she is determined! I know her friends such as diva2010 and kevinchu want her to be an expert too and mint(though I have not been able to talk to him yet but I would like to nominate sillyteddy! She is friendly and amazing!!!
<<

Eliraven

Beginner

Post Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:38 am

I would like to nominate Chanfl for expert position. I realize that he was an expert before the merge, and after only 5 minutes of talking to him, I understand why he was chosen. He is extremely helpful and should in my opinion be reinstated to his former position.
<<

Brooklover

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:39 am

I would like to nominate lasaunoris. He joined our alliance we just started out and he was quick on the job of recruiting and helping everybody. Now he is one of our best vice leaders and is nice, friendly, and helpful to everybody. He I very loyal to our alliance and is on all the time. I think he would make an amazing expert.
<<

Urza2099

Post Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:31 am

I would like to Nominate Crazymonky, he is an experienced player, he is active which we need... We have lots of experts but only a few who are active tho they are great they are not their all the time and i think his knowlegde and experience along with his activeness would be nothing but an asset to the Expert team
<<

QueenieIka

Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:34 pm

d-buzz for sure la!
he is reli great. always help players when they hv difficulties.
he is so nice and patient :D
and he is well verse in the gaming =)))
<<

Slysyl

Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:55 pm

I VOTE FOR VithX he/she is very nice as soon as i have a question will even go to private chat so i can get all my questions in and never rushes me and always asks do i have any more questions...plus i asked the same question a few times couldnt get the answer and VithX had the answer and really know there stuff
<<

Braydiboy

Post Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:01 am

Hello :) I want to nominate mrpancakes.. His very active and is very helpful to new peopl, he has helped me get from lvl1 to lvl8 very quickly, also he sacrafices his money to get me my treasures, and his always there to help me if I'm in trouble, he would do great as an expert.. Coz in all his helpful kind, and very active
Just to make sure, it's "mrpancakes" I wanna nominate
<<

Caius123

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:34 am

I nominate LakerChamp he is a great player who has really been helping me out. He never says no to questions and he is a great contribution to world chat. He really deserves expert.
<<

Thekidd88

Beginner

Post Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:52 am

Urza2099 wrote:I would like to Nominate Crazymonky, he is an experienced player, he is active which we need... We have lots of experts but only a few who are active tho they are great they are not their all the time and i think his knowlegde and experience along with his activeness would be nothing but an asset to the Expert team

Crazymonky is consistantly flaming chat and trying to get votes. i see now that he succeded in getting one :shock: kudos on his constant asking for votes in wc and pm. And again he is constantly cursing and insulting people including experts in chat.

I would like to nominate Madrapter for expert he is on a ton more than he appears in wc (i have been in alliances with him) and he always is willing to help someone out with his extravagent haypi guide (no kidding this thing is 3 pages long and chock full) and has helped whenever help was needed.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 101 Expert Nominations