Server 39 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:01 am

Server 39 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

iNick

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:08 pm

Re: Server 39 Expert Nominations

i would like to nominate Gxslay3r, he is a very active player, that already has helped me a ton, i didn't know how to play the game at first and he mailed me guides and told me what to do, he is also in the chat a lot.
thanks, nick :)
<<

Exx

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:30 pm

Guys, I don't mean to stray off topic here but it really is too early to pick an expert for nomination. Observe people for a few days and see who the est candidate is. People change all the time.

Exx / HaypiTips
<<

devryan13

Conqueror

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:33 pm

Exx wrote:Guys, I don't mean to stray off topic here but it really is too early to pick an expert for nomination. Observe people for a few days and see who the est candidate is. People change all the time.

Exx / HaypiTips

I agree completely. You haven't seen everyones true attitude in a day.
<<

uranos

Warlord

Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:38 am

id wait till this server closes... maybe u want to nominate another one later
<<

BigPole

Post Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:01 am

I would like Dogs1954 to be given the title. He is a constant help and always happy to assist. Keeps chat clean and helps guys out with anything they need. He is from server23 where I am and he deserves it.

BP
<<

Wooper

Post Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:10 pm

we desperatly need experts the chat and game is getting very ugly i dont care if the experts r me just get some fast we need them!
<<

devryan13

Conqueror

Post Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:12 pm

Wooper wrote:we desperatly need experts the chat and game is getting very ugly i dont care if the experts r me just get some fast we need them!

Support will choose experts once they have had time to fully look into people. No experts is better than bad experts :)

Please post further discussion of this in discussion :)
<<

Mawio

Post Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:55 pm

Lets see... I would vote for the obvious decision, a player that is loved(really important factor in a good expert), devoted, and knows the game! Everyone "can" be an expert but most of the experts really dont deserve it... but this person does :) MEGANKILLA ALL THE WAY( u wont regret it)
<<

RedOrion

Post Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:53 pm

I would like to nominate GreatOrion he has been really helpful when I first started playing this game. He sent me the guides to help me get started. He been willing to answer all my questions. He is active in chat and likes it when all the rules are followed.

RedOrion
Next

Return to Server 39 Expert Nominations