FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 39 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

devryan13

Conqueror

Post Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:23 pm

Re: Server 39 Expert Nominations Discussion

Nirvana' wrote:Support I seriously consider that we need experts please :( I've been trying my best to keep things in order but I don't have anything much else To do but take bashing and insults by other players please we need experts

We have two experts, I am on s39 for at least 3 hours a day :/
<<

Fal1enKing

Post Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:22 pm

devryan13 wrote:This is driving me crazy, it is NOT a vote. It is a nomination. If it was a vote, the person with the most votes would become expert, that is not how it works. Support looks at the NOMINATIOMS, and investigates them. They then ask for other opinions and do checks. Then support makes the final decision

Wow calm down... the name doesn't matter its what happens...

ABetterMe wrote:So, i would just like to make the point, in seems that there have been multiple votes from one person. Obviously i hope this isnt the case, but that is how it seems. I am making the point in the hopes that admin/moderators will notice this [if they havent already] as i think all players deserve an equal chance at expert and all players should be entitled to there vote and know it is going to count for something.

Please take this into consideration =)

Thanks,
Abz

Also, 5 votes (sorry couldn't help it) within 20 minutes, and at least 4 are the same person... Strange...
<<

Yodac

Warlord

Post Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:26 pm

if you have proof or reports of an expert not doing their job or someone asking for nominations, send screen shots or reports to kingdomsupport@haypi.com
http://www.yodac.net

Yodac wrote:People would be more interested in life, if life gave more interest in them

FOR SUPPORT: Ask me a Q.

Vayneglory wrote: Post count doesn't matter, quit bragging about it
<<

Fal1enKing

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:56 am

I'm not saying that anyone has been asking for votes, I'm just saying it's very strange to suddenly garner an additional 5. And I know at least 4 of them (phillipo2, phillipo7, phillipo and ktna) are the same person, so could the extra nominations be removed?

P.S. Are you GoldenRico? Because you are soooo annoying
Previous

Return to Server 39 Expert Nominations