FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 38 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

I.Am.Stauf

Baron

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:19 pm

Re: Server 38 Expert Nominations

Arythy wrote:^This appears a little suspicious, anyone else think so?

I also think it's a bit suspicious...as I haven't seen juggalo help anyone, and I'm assuming he's in my time zone cause I do see him on a lot...

And this should be in discussion....
Ex-Expert--Server 110
You don't quit haypi...haypi quits you...but too bad haypi never quits.
<<

juggalo11

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:59 pm

Look I never asked ne one to nominate me. I also am in wc alot and I help when needed but all of my alliance members are new players that I help every day and I didnt ask for it....u say u dont see
me help ppl.cause u dont look...I help ppl as much as I can no im not in wc 24 hrs a day but u can not say that I dont help ppl when alot of ppl can say different plz dont bash on me.
<<

Reaper1551

Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:50 am

juggalo11 wrote:Look I never asked ne one to nominate me. I also am in wc alot and I help when needed but all of my alliance members are new players that I help every day and I didnt ask for it....u say u dont see
me help ppl.cause u dont look...I help ppl as much as I can no im not in wc 24 hrs a day but u can not say that I dont help ppl when alot of ppl can say different plz dont bash on me.

Juggalo I only ever see you post ads in wc, I'm almost alwas online and always active in world chat
Reaper on 25 (0515) and 38 (1551) Reaper forever
<<

I.Am.Stauf

Baron

Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:16 pm

This should be in discussion

Reaper1551 wrote:
juggalo11 wrote:Look I never asked ne one to nominate me. I also am in wc alot and I help when needed but all of my alliance members are new players that I help every day and I didnt ask for it....u say u dont see

Juggalo I only ever see you post ads in wc, I'm almost alwas online and always active in world chat
Ex-Expert--Server 110
You don't quit haypi...haypi quits you...but too bad haypi never quits.
<<

Janedarc

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:28 pm

Hi,I would like to nominate Oni666 for expert.He truly is the best leader one could ask for.Always helpful and very experienced.He is learning us a lot and is devoted and lojal to both us in his alliance and Haypi.After getting to know him and learning from him,this surely must be someone you would be proud to have as an expert.I am confident you would not regret.

Janedarc
<<

z13blade

Post Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:19 am

WiskeyFox wrote:Moonite has been doing an outstanding job! Please do not remove as expert

I would like to second that. Moon has listened to suggestions, taken them into consideration and he doesn't know what sleep is.

Way To Go Moon, I'm glad to have you around when chaos starts in WC.
<<

z13blade

Post Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:28 am

CoolHwhip wrote:I would like to nominate McGrubby. He is really kind and helpful. Enough said :)

@Mc Sorry mate! Buy I would have to disagree with the statement above. Is he a grown man? Yes! Is he mature? Sure. But the statement he made just recently, which stated that he was scouting the game to see if he should allow his 9 year old daughter to play, and that he wouldn't, discourages me. On top of that I have not seen the old man online as frequently as I see a lot of other players. Neither have I seen him ANSWER a question, only ASK.
<<

IMSunny!

Post Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:00 pm

Moonite is an amazing expert, good choice. I still also think Mkirby38 should be given some serious consideration as an expert.
<<

SSN4

Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:17 am

I would like to nominate reaped1551. I watch in the chats and he is a very good person. I've never seen him really flip out on anyone and he always is patient. He try's to give warnings but normally calls in for an expert. He is a very good person and I give him a serious consideration
<<

Toddwilson

Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:08 am

My nomination go to VNKingdom his is a help full player and has helped many people
PreviousNext

Return to Server 38 Expert Nominations