FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 38 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Unknow38

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:22 pm

Re: Server 38 Expert Nominations

I nominate De%% he us very helpfull and has answered all my questions that us why i nominate him to be expert In server 38
<<

KingsGuild

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:00 pm

I nominate TrueNinja he has helped me as well as many others out he trys to keep out bad things said in chat he has all the main qualities of an expert and he has many more that would make him a great expert just use chat as my witness
<<

TrueNinja

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:15 am

I think eggnog.333 should be an expert although he hasn't help me he has help many others and is quite knowledgeable about the game and as well he tries to keep chat vulgarity out
<<

K_rent

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:26 am

I'd like to nominate De%% for expert because he is friendly and has great potential. Of all the times I have been on s38 he has been helping people in all types of situations. From a simple question to how to actually play the game. I see him in other accounts as well doing the same thing in this account.

I believe I see good people when I see them, and De%% is one of those people.
<<

D0M1N4T0R

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:53 am

Wow. People are getting nominated and half of them are not on w/c, half of these noms are complete scams. I would nominate many members on s38 chat, most are not menioned above!!! I strongly reccomend that support looks through chat history and messages a little more and you should fine who the real experts are and who is actually ON W/C. -ArchD0M
<<

TatsujinK

Marquis

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:03 am

D0M1N4T0R wrote:Wow. People are getting nominated and half of them are not on w/c, half of these noms are complete scams. I would nominate many members on s38 chat, most are not menioned above!!! I strongly reccomend that support looks through chat history and messages a little more and you should fine who the real experts are and who is actually ON W/C. -ArchD0M

support1 wrote:So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerening the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.

Next time, try and post something like that here (Click me)

(Yes this should be in the other thread but...) Also, a nomination cannot be a scam, if you don't see them on WC, it doesn't mean they're a ghost, you could be on different time zones. Whilst your sleeping, they're up helping WC, ever though of it like that?
As well as that, nominations barely affect anyone, it just makes the support for that server look at a person more thorough, if they don't have expert material, then they won't be chosen, simple as ;)

P.s As I just said above, if your going to reply to this, PLEASE DO IT HERE (click me)

Vayneglory wrote:Post count doesn't matter, quit bragging about it.

Am I the only one who laughs when people put "Very active" in their signature next to their name?
<<

Jake_GOD

Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:41 am

I think trex9198 should be expert. Everytime I go on chat, I always see him helping. He has helped me a lot and I've seen him help many others. He is active and knows almost everything about the game. He should definitely be an expert
<<

Slim147

Post Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:24 am

I vote for shady147. He is on a lot and helps people who need help, especially the people that just got the account. I always notice him sayings that he will help them even if they don't ask for it then they go right into private chat and idk what happens. If anybody has a question he answers and will even enforce rules about sPamming and advertising. Shady 147 definitely is my pick
<<

Petkau

Post Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:34 am

I would like to nominate :nickrox for expert on s38. He is very active, always willing to answer questions and very knowledgable. He also is good at keeping chat proper and follows the chat rules and guides others to do the same. I think he would make the perfect expert
<<

beatlesfan

Marquis

Post Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:58 am

As u said, support of that server looks for ppl, but what happens if support and the nominated person r on opposite sides of earth? Support can't see them helping

But now to the main point, I nominate :nickrox: to be expert. He has helped many new players with all kinds of questions, is on a lot, and is obviously very experienced at the game
PreviousNext

Return to Server 38 Expert Nominations